Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: C'est Si Bon - Cover
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > PRACTICE ROOM
K1R
Hey guys! I've just recorded C'est Si Bon cover and I hope to get some feedback from you smile.gif
Ben Higgins
I must confess I don't knwo this song at all but it sounds absolutely great. That tone is SO authentic.. that really nice, woody hollow body jazz sound smile.gif

I love the way you slide out of those chords too..

The only bit that didn't sound too sure to me was the walking bass bit in the middle of the song. I couldn't tell if it was meant to still be in swing tempo because it sounded more like straight 4/4 notes if you know what I mean ? Maybe it's meant to sound that way ? smile.gif

Either way, it was totally cool cool.gif
K1R
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Sep 10 2011, 08:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I must confess I don't knwo this song at all but it sounds absolutely great. That tone is SO authentic.. that really nice, woody hollow body jazz sound smile.gif

I love the way you slide out of those chords too..

The only bit that didn't sound too sure to me was the walking bass bit in the middle of the song. I couldn't tell if it was meant to still be in swing tempo because it sounded more like straight 4/4 notes if you know what I mean ? Maybe it's meant to sound that way ? smile.gif

Either way, it was totally cool cool.gif

Thank You, Ben smile.gif Yeah, my guitar teacher told me that I have to play walking bass in swing tempo, but I still need to work on it smile.gif
Gabriel Leopardi
Beautiful music! Nice playing man! You play it very good, there are some chord changes a bit unsure but the overall is as Ben said totally cool! biggrin.gif
Daniel Realpe
These chord melody pieces are not easy to pull off. But you've done a great job with this one. It just needs a few more hours of practice to perfect it and it would sound even better.

But you are really good!
Blister
Nice job! Quite a challenging piece. I really like your tone, as well!

Gary
Sinisa Cekic
Hey, a very pleasant surprise man smile.gif ! Cool playing and superb tone also !
K1R
Thanks alot guys! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.