Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shameless Overloud Plug
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > INSTRUCTORS > Todd Simpson
Todd Simpson
Big news: I've recently partnered with Overloud Tools (Makers of Guitar Emulation Software TH2) and am having a youtube contest to giveaway a free copy of Overloud TH2! The software costs more than $300 so it’s a great prize. Just subscribe to my youtube channel and make a Video Reply playing against the backing track. That’s it! Deadline for Entry October 31, 2011 Info @ http://bit.ly/overloudcontest

Here is the backing track: http://bit.ly/contestbackingtrack

thefireball
I might be up for both. wink.gif
Gitarrero
Nice, thanks Todd!
Ivan Milenkovic
This is great Todd, I saw it on Facebook, good luck with the contest! smile.gif
Sinisa Cekic
Great promotion and a nice opportunity to get an extra plug-in !!!
Todd Simpson
We are going to run this as YOUTUBE CONTEST so be sure to make video replies over on youtube. I'm stoked about seeing what you guys play!

Todd

QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Sep 14 2011, 02:23 PM) *
Nice, thanks Todd!
JaxN4
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Sep 15 2011, 12:13 AM) *
We are going to run this as YOUTUBE CONTEST so be sure to make video replies over on youtube. I'm stoked about seeing what you guys play!

Hey mate I live in Australia, can I enter?
Todd Simpson
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Sep 14 2011, 02:23 PM) *
Nice, thanks Todd!

Go crazy on this one! No restrictions. Somebody is going to win their own OVERLOUD TH2 and I'm really excited about this contest!

Adrian Figallo
amazing todd, good luck with the contest, i want GMC to win people, submit your entries!
Todd Simpson
Well said! I'm sure our guys will submit the most KILLER entries! No doubt about it! Go nuts guys smile.gif

QUOTE (Adrian Figallo @ Sep 15 2011, 12:19 AM) *
amazing todd, good luck with the contest, i want GMC to win people, submit your entries!
JaxN4
I'm in....would be awesome to win this gear....
Todd Simpson
QUOTE (JaxN4 @ Sep 14 2011, 09:47 PM) *
Hey mate I live in Australia, can I enter?

YES! I"m going to listen to the GMCrs entries first cause you GUYS RAWK! smile.gif
JaxN4
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Sep 15 2011, 01:25 PM) *
YES! I"m going to listen to the GMCrs entries first cause you GUYS RAWK! smile.gif

Awesome, I have been working on it today, and will do until the deadline.... Thanks for the opportunity....
Todd Simpson
QUOTE (Sinisa Cekic @ Sep 14 2011, 04:53 PM) *
Great promotion and a nice opportunity to get an extra plug-in !!!

Yup smile.gif I'm really glad to be able to give a copy of this away!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.