Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where Do You Usually Hang Out?
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
Ivan Milenkovic
Is it a bar? Is it a club? Is it a concrete staircase? Is it a park?

Where do you usually hang out when you go outside with friends?

We tend to spend lots of time indoors, at homes during winter (too cold outside), but when summer comes, we hang out in own backyards, in nature, parks etc.. smile.gif
Daniel Realpe
we usually go to a bar where there's beer. I know, not too original tongue.gif
Adrian Figallo
+1 daniel, i could go anywhere as long as the music is good and i can have a couple of beers smile.gif
Gabriel Leopardi
We use to go to bars to drink beer and fernet with friends and listen to cool music.
Todd Simpson
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Sep 22 2011, 04:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is it a bar? Is it a club? Is it a concrete staircase? Is it a park?

Where do you usually hang out when you go outside with friends?

We tend to spend lots of time indoors, at homes during winter (too cold outside), but when summer comes, we hang out in own backyards, in nature, parks etc.. smile.gif

There are loads of cool bars here in Atlanta which is nice smile.gif Most have live bands on the weekends. A lot are just DJs playing disco/rap, but thank goodness there are still good places too. I"ve played in quite a few of the decent bats with various bands so I"ve fot several fav spots.

The Masquerade, Dark Horse Tavern, Daddy D's (great barbecue and blues) and tons more. A bit of a drive to Athens (local college town and home of lots of indie rock like R.E.M., B-52s etc.) and you have more bars with good bands than you can imagine. So a good place for music in general smile.gif

Todd
Adrian Figallo
my fiancee and i like to go to a place called "El Sargento Pimienta", it's a legendary rock bar in lima, it's pretty wild and the music is great, a lot doors and good music, they also have the best live acts of the country playing there.

It's like the meca for rock here

and the name in english means "Sgt. Pepper's"

here is a photo of a concert there:

MonkeyDAthos
wait...there is an outside ph34r.gif ?
rocko
I live in a pretty small town, so there aren't so much possibilities. The coolest place in my opinion here is a kind of medieval bar.

They play some folk and medieval music. The furnishing is pretty raw, they got a fireplace, lot's of candles, good drinks, brought to you by some good lookin' girls - so it's pretty cool there smile.gif:

Ben Higgins
QUOTE (rocko @ Sep 23 2011, 12:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I live in a pretty small town, so there aren't so much possibilities. The coolest place in my opinion here is a kind of medieval bar.

They play some folk and medieval music. The furnishing is pretty raw, they got a fireplace, lot's of candles, good drinks, brought to you by some good lookin' girls - so it's pretty cool there smile.gif:

Where is this place, it looks really nice ? smile.gif

QUOTE (Adrian Figallo @ Sep 23 2011, 06:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
here is a photo of a concert there:

Wow, I wanna do a gig there !! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Gitarrero
Todd, you forgot to mention the Karaoke bar!

I have yet to find some cool places in Rottweil, but in Muenster I used to hang out at the "Shark Bar" with my buddies to watch soccer, then we'd go to the "Black Sheep" and dance...maybe occasionally try to talk to a girl...but we're all the shy kind... ph34r.gif
thefireball
QUOTE (MonkeyDAthos @ Sep 23 2011, 03:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wait...there is an outside ph34r.gif ?

Exactly what I was thinking! ohmy.gif Someone please describe this "outside" to me - it's driving me crazy not knowing! happy.gif
Bossie
Well i lived also in a little village...there was a small but famous (hard)rockbar there..spend a lot of time there during the years.
Lots of people came from allover because it was such a good atmosphere and a special place...really great!!!
Now i have moved to another region(followed my girlfriend wink.gif )..i really miss all my friends overthere and the distance is a bit far to hop over a lot...that's where i usually was...miss it... rolleyes.gif
Sinisa Cekic
I like to walk to a nearby cafe, rock music,cool atmosphere, sometimes we make jam session ...
rocko
[quote name='Ben Higgins' date='Sep 23 2011, 01:09 PM' post='545018']
Where is this place, it looks really nice ? smile.gif

It's in my hometown Tangermünde - a small town here in germany. You can find it about 2 hours from Berlin smile.gif

But...don't forget to tell me when you go there! wink.gif
Ben Higgins
QUOTE (rocko @ Sep 26 2011, 12:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's in my hometown Tangermünde - a small town here in germany. You can find it about 2 hours from Berlin smile.gif

But...don't forget to tell me when you go there! wink.gif

It looks gorgeous ! It won't come as a surprise to most of you that I have a soft spot for Germany ! smile.gif

Yes, I would definitely do that cool.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.