Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I've Ate An Apple, And Now I'm Hungry
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
Ivan Milenkovic
I followed Kris advice to try an apple instead drinking vitamin juice. Vitamin juice is of course a natural juice, not chemistry from the supermarket, but still, fruit itself can be a source of some nice vitamins as well. I eat them often, and they make me hungry. I like green apples! cool.gif

What makes you guys hungry? smile.gif

PS Here's a proof of trying the apples:
thefireball
Funny picture. biggrin.gif What makes me hungry....hmm...when I smell some really good food! Like if someone's cooking something.
Daniel Realpe
Usually the smell of ribs or steak makes me hungry tongue.gif
Chris Evans
The smell of Bacon cooking usually makes my mouth water and have a real need for a bacon sandwich, actually just thinking about it now makes me want a bacon sandwich!!! rolleyes.gif
Gabriel Leopardi
Many things makes me hungry but I have to say that I want an apple at this moment!! hahaha
You thread makes me hungry! biggrin.gif

EDIT: I'm eating an apple now! smile.gif
Fran
Funny! When I eat apples I end up full instead, so I'm not relaly hungry after one or two smile.gif

What makes me hungry? Not eating! laugh.gif seriously, just let time go by, and volá! need more food laugh.gif Sports and guitar make me hungry too tongue.gif
Azzaboi
Chocolate is my aphrodisiac, I could not be hungry at all, have a piece of choco and get cravings for any food.

As for your apple, it's about 95% carbohydrates and carbs and has no protein to make you feel full. You are triggering the stomach acid which makes you crave more food? I can understand why it would be making you hungry. If you had something like cheese or gross peanut butter with it, you should have the fulled up effect.

Funny that diet coke (artifical sweeter) is said to have the same food craving effect and it's more bad for you than regular coke, lol I can understand the poor people trying out diets.

They say it's best to eat more regularly (4-5 meals a day, making sure you get a good breakfast), smaller portions, rather than silly diets or staving yourself.
Ivan Milenkovic
Wise words there my friend, I agree.
Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (Azzaboi @ Sep 28 2011, 03:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Chocolate is my aphrodisiac, I could not be hungry at all, have a piece of choco and get cravings for any food.

As for your apple, it's about 95% carbohydrates and carbs and has no protein to make you feel full. You are triggering the stomach acid which makes you crave more food? I can understand why it would be making you hungry. If you had something like cheese or gross peanut butter with it, you should have the fulled up effect.

Funny that diet coke (artifical sweeter) is said to have the same food craving effect and it's more bad for you than regular coke, lol I can understand the poor people trying out diets.

They say it's best to eat more regularly (4-5 meals a day, making sure you get a good breakfast), smaller portions, rather than silly diets or staving yourself.

Great post man! I agree.
Sinisa Cekic
Plentiful breakfast is a good base for daily tasks for sure,and that's medically recommended smile.gif!
El Fortinero
man I am on a diet sad.gif... I've changed the cookies for fruits, forgot the beer, and eat small porcions every two hours and it's great. I´m thinner indeed and feeling sexier hehehe and that motivates me to continue with my starvation

..........but today i ate half of a pizza during the Brasil-Argentina soccer match smile.gif...... don't ask the result:(
Kristofer Dahl
hmm sounds like you need to eat more apples then... laugh.gif

Here's a view that makes me hungry, and as you'll notice I practice what I preach. In my fridge there are only apples and GMC picks:

Click to view attachment
Dinaga
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Sep 29 2011, 08:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hmm sounds like you need to eat more apples then... laugh.gif

Here's a view that makes me hungry, and as you'll notice I practice what I preach. In my fridge there are only apples and GMC picks:

Click to view attachment

Hahahaha, hilarious man biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Anyway, these things are what makes me hungry:

Ivan Milenkovic
I somehow get the feeling I'm becoming a better man after these advices.
Fran
QUOTE (Dinaga @ Sep 29 2011, 11:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Anyway, these things are what makes me hungry:

Couldn't agree more! Chocolate & beer, yummy! Add some fries and it would be heaven... or Belgium! cool.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.