Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: (9,5 Pass) Metal Metrics 1
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > REC
Dinaga
Original lesson: Metal Metrics 1 by Cosmin Lupu

Here's my take of this awesome lesson. :) I hope you won't mind that I play it in drop D and not drop C. I know it sounds better in drop C, but then I would have to re-tune my guitar at least 5 times a day and all my strings would wear off :D

Cosmin Lupu
biggrin.gif awesome take mate! I really don't think I have anything to point out as a possible improvement! It sounds very good in drop D as well so no fuss about it! There are slight interpretation changes here and there, but I guess that they are obvious from one person to the other! You can't really play anything EXACTLY how somebody else would play it! Straight 10 mate! Congratulations biggrin.gif
Ben Higgins
Great take Diniga ! cool.gif

You got a good grasp of this lesson. Points to improve on would be palm muting - making this tighter and leaving no room for unwanted string noise. smile.gif
Sinisa Cekic
Almost perfect take for me ! You have a good sense of timing,maybe a little more concentration and palm muting during the transition to the next phrase, but nothing serious, in general- very very good!
Ivan Milenkovic
Very very good, almost excellent. What I think you need to do is just try to improve attitude on this one, give it more energy, and increase tightness and timing by a notch on some parts, and it's 10. For now, it's 9. Very nice tone.
skennington
Pass, 9.5
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.