Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lessons Via Skype?
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Community Activities and Tutorials > Ask an Instructor > Marcus Siepen
metaldan
Do you do personal lessons via Skype? Blind Guardian has always been a huge influence on me and my music and it would be an honor to get the chance to study with you. Even if its for a little bit!
Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (metaldan @ Oct 5 2011, 10:41 PM) *
Do you do personal lessons via Skype? Blind Guardian has always been a huge influence on me and my music and it would be an honor to get the chance to study with you. Even if its for a little bit!

Hi friend! I think that Marcus is touring nowadays.. however try contacting him using his personal site maybe he posted there some direct email address.
metaldan
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Oct 7 2011, 04:51 AM) *
Hi friend! I think that Marcus is touring nowadays.. however try contacting him using his personal site maybe he posted there some direct email address.

Thanks Gabriel smile.gif
I know he's busy. Just figured I'd throw it out there since BG is one of my biggest influences. It'd be a head trip to learn from the guy!
Marcus Siepen
Sorry for my late reply, yeah, I have been on the road for the last 2 years. I have never ever thought about doing lessons over skype, I have to say I am not even sure if this would work properly due to internet lags, but as you can see I am back here and I plan to finally do more lessons here again.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.