Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Megadeth Covers (hd)
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Community Activities and Tutorials > Uploads
stringhammer
Hi!

I have recorded some Mega-songs from the Countdown album.

All video have a " guitar only" version- without backing track, you can find it on my Youtube Channel
MonkeyDAthos
Sexy Kelly, Nice playing! biggrin.gif the only thing that is missing is the cover of Ashes in your mouth tongue.gif
Gabriel Leopardi
Great videos and playing man! I like your edition, the cameras on screen and also the chroma keys. Everything looks so professional. Well done!
Christophe
Nice covers =)

Nice guitar too, what is it ?
MonkeyDAthos
QUOTE (Christophe @ Oct 14 2011, 12:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nice covers =)

It's a Jackson Kelly : D
Todd Simpson
First off. WELL DONE! Second.

KILLER VIDEO TECHNIQUE!

I must ask about your process/technique/steps/software. Please do tell!
Ben Higgins
Very nice. Countdown is such a tight sounding album so you're doing good if you can play along to that cool.gif
Ivan Milenkovic
Well played man, great tone and great video quality, you really made lot of effort on these.
stringhammer
QUOTE (MonkeyDAthos @ Oct 13 2011, 03:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sexy Kelly, Nice playing! biggrin.gif the only thing that is missing is the cover of Ashes in your mouth tongue.gif

Thanks, I agree,Ashes will be the next one... wink.gif

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Oct 13 2011, 08:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Great videos and playing man! I like your edition, the cameras on screen and also the chroma keys. Everything looks so professional. Well done!

Thank you, I'm glad you like it!

QUOTE (Christophe @ Oct 13 2011, 11:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nice covers =)

Thank you! It's a Jackson Kelly KE-3.
Adrian Figallo
i love it man, keep it up!
stringhammer
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Oct 14 2011, 01:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
First off. WELL DONE! Second.

KILLER VIDEO TECHNIQUE!

I must ask about your process/technique/steps/software. Please do tell!

Thank You!

I use a Toshiba H30 Cam,and three 150W light( two for the background, one for me)for video,and a Line6 Toneport for the audio recording.
I drop the videos,the background image,and the audio file into Sony Vegas. Chroma key effect , some brightness/contrast correction,and ready.. rolleyes.gif

In the beginning,i had pretty much to experiment with the lightning for the chroma key....

QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Oct 14 2011, 08:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Very nice. Countdown is such a tight sounding album so you're doing good if you can play along to that cool.gif

Thank You!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.