Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Addicted To Music
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
MonkeyDAthos
Stuff similar to this happens to me all the times, for example just now, i went back to Peace Sells CD, i was amazed, like always, this time specially for Wake up Dead, i never noticed how badass was the riff'age, but well that was at 12am..and i always feel tempted to listen one more time...and just one more, and when i check BANG 3 AM ohmy.gif goddamn i have school tomorrow biggrin.gif:D
Gabriel Leopardi
hahah I'm also addicted to music! Listening to music always makes me feel good.
Sickz666
Similar thing happens to me every now and then, last time yesterday/today.

Sitting at the computer with itunes on shuffle, then I'm Broken (Pantera) comes up and i start to bang my head without thinking about it. And it goes through some sweet sweet songs, metallica, megadeth, AILD, In Flames, Bodom, lamb of god etc.

When i check my clock it's 3:30, that would be 4 hours ago from now. xD

And i got a test in spanish in one hour.. laugh.gif
MonkeyDAthos
QUOTE (Sickz666 @ Oct 17 2011, 06:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sitting at the computer with itunes on shuffle, then I'm Broken (Pantera) comes up and i start to bang my head without thinking about it. And it goes through some sweet sweet songs, metallica, megadeth, AILD, In Flames, Bodom, lamb of god etc.

eheheh good luck man!
Sinisa Cekic
Even as I type this - can't do without music biggrin.gif !
Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (Sickz666 @ Oct 17 2011, 02:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hahaha this is the reason why musicians are use to be late... laugh.gif
Todd Simpson
That's a killer record. The riffs are awesome. I usually get sucked in when I pick up my guitar and start working out bits of solo's and rythms. Next thing you know, several hours are gone and I'm like "eh? What happened?". Same thing when working on a new tune, you go in to a time black home sort of and then look up and realize that 3 hours just felt like 20 minutes. Getting lost in the music is pretty fun though smile.gif Well worth the time cost.

QUOTE (MonkeyDAthos @ Oct 16 2011, 10:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Stuff similar to this happens to me all the times, for example just now, i went back to Peace Sells CD, i was amazed, like always, this time specially for Wake up Dead, i never noticed how badass was the riff'age, but well that was at 12am..and i always feel tempted to listen one more time...and just one more, and when i check BANG 3 AM ohmy.gif goddamn i have school tomorrow biggrin.gif:D

Cosmin Lupu
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Oct 18 2011, 04:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hahaha this is the reason why musicians are use to be late... laugh.gif

Gabe, I am usually a very punctual guy, BUT, when I get ready to leave off to some place, I turn the speakers loud and start doing things to get ready for departure. Then, I go back and put another song and another biggrin.gif I am realizing I have 10 minutes left to get where I have to go. The conclusion....'Hello, I need a taxi at....'

I have to stop this in order to save some money and walk more laugh.gif
Ivan Milenkovic
Same happens to me, only I play guitar (and it just happens to be exactly before I need to go somewhere..) cool.gif
MonkeyDAthos
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Oct 18 2011, 09:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Gabe, I am usually a very punctual guy, BUT, when I get ready to leave off to some place, I turn the speakers loud and start doing things to get ready for departure. Then, I go back and put another song and another biggrin.gif I am realizing I have 10 minutes left to get where I have to go. The conclusion....'Hello, I need a taxi at....'

I have to stop this in order to save some money and walk more laugh.gif

LOL I do that alot, everytime before leaving i turn the speakers on really loud, make my bed, clean my room etcetc, put another song, found more things to clean and then bang...15min late to maths class ....
Cosmin Lupu
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Oct 18 2011, 08:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Same happens to me, only I play guitar (and it just happens to be exactly before I need to go somewhere..) cool.gif

Not to mention that laugh.gif I sometimes have an idea RIGHT before having to do something else biggrin.gif the result: I sit down playing and most probably, the other activity will have to wait... that's when my dad would go bonkers and can't understand how come I keep forgetting things smile.gif
Daniel Realpe
it's amazing, I also feel a rush when I listen to music, and it is addictive. It's sort of like having a great bite, or a great drink tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.