Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Insightful Break Down Of Marty Friedman's Latest Album
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > PRACTICE ROOM
Daniel Realpe

I've only heard the preview and it sounds so cool!

Edit: Thanks for a previous post here in GMC for the introduction to this album!
Gary
Interesting. Marty already recorded Tokyo Jukebox previously..so this is going to be called Tokyo Jukebox No. 2.. I guess?

To me Marty's sense of melody is unsurpassed.. a truly amazing musician that brings so much to the table. My two favorite albums of all time are Scenes and Introductions. My only wish is that he produce another in that genre.

Thanks for the post.
Gary
Cosmin Lupu
Even if I am not a big fan, I enjoyed listening to him speaking smile.gif he transmitted a contempt feeling of achievement and peace smile.gif There's some people who have that gift, just a little listen and they make you want to try and take over the world! biggrin.gif
Ben Higgins
Damn, I'd love to sit down and have an epic jam with him !! cool.gif
MonkeyDAthos
already gave a listen to all tracks of jukebox 2! pretty kick ass album, love the phrases the power everything!

but the main question is - > how does he still looks likes he's 27-30 :|
Ivan Milenkovic
Yeah, this is an awesome interview, very interesting to hear his opinion on the new material. Not all the parts are so interesting, but he gives some very interesting insights.
Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Oct 19 2011, 03:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Even if I am not a big fan, I enjoyed listening to him speaking smile.gif he transmitted a contempt feeling of achievement and peace smile.gif There's some people who have that gift, just a little listen and they make you want to try and take over the world! biggrin.gif

hahah that happens to me when I heard talking Steve Vai and Guthrie Govan. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Daniel Realpe @ Oct 19 2011, 12:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Edit: Thanks for a previous post here in GMC for the introduction to this album!

he never rests... he keeps producing and producing new albums... I really enjoy seeing musicians that really love what the do and keep doing it... smile.gif
Ben Higgins
QUOTE (MonkeyDAthos @ Oct 19 2011, 12:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
but the main question is - > how does he still looks likes he's 27-30 :|

Because the camera is black and white and it isn't that close ! wink.gif
Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Oct 19 2011, 02:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Because the camera is black and white and it isn't that close ! wink.gif

hahah good trick!
del-4fr53e3
QUOTE (Daniel Realpe @ Oct 19 2011, 05:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This video is for the 2009 album though... mellow.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.