Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Introduce Yourself & Get 15 Riffs!
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > PRACTICE ROOM
Kristofer Dahl
There are many GMC users lurking around the GMC lesson archive, without really benefitting from all the knowledge in the forum.

Since all GMC community members say the same thing: "In the forum is where progress & learning really happens" - we decided to prepare a little something for all incognito GMC:ers out there:

Introduce yourself NOW - and get 15, handpicked, exclusive KILLER riffs sent to you!

(includes 15 fast/slow videos, guitar pro tab, backing track, scale charts and text explanations)

Here is how:

1 Click here.
2 Fill in the topic title and write your introduction post
(Inspiration : Something short about yourself. What gear do you have? How long have you been playing? Which styles of music do you like? Your musical goals for the future...)
3 Click "Post New Topic" at the bottom of the page

Then send us an email to: i-ve-introduced-myself@guitarmasterclass.net

P.S. Are you already active in the forum and want to get access to the riffs as well? No worries - just post a new topic telling us about your 'guitar story': How long have you been practicing with GMC? What has been most helpful to you on GMC?
Then send an email to: i-ve-introduced-myself@guitarmasterclass.net (active subscription required)
Daniel Realpe
Go ahead now!
Adrian Figallo
i love this idea, the gmc community is a great place to be, good vibes from everyone, and i would love to see it grow even more smile.gif
Ivan Milenkovic
Very good idea, and killer motivational prize - these riffs are awesome smile.gif
Gitarrero
Hi, my name is Christian and I have been around for a couple of years without saying a word in the forum due to my natural shyness...oh wait... laugh.gif

Very cool idea Kris, I'm sure this will give the forum activity even more momentum, so well done!
Sinisa Cekic
Great thread ,go for it guys,you'll be surprised by the quality of offered! wink.gif
Gabriel Leopardi
Amazing! We will have new friends here! biggrin.gif
Todd Simpson
Great idea smile.gif Can't wait to welcome new players in to community!
Fran
Awesome idea, the more the merrier! cool.gif
gonzaloniko
Hi there, i'm a long time ago user but never use the forum, why not? i don't know smile.gif

Good idea, keep on rocking!!
Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (gonzaloniko @ Nov 2 2011, 03:22 PM) *
Hi there, i'm a long time ago user but never use the forum, why not? i don't know smile.gif

Good idea, keep on rocking!!

Cool man!! Welcome to the community! smile.gif
Cosmin Lupu
The forum is also a valuable tool for learning smile.gif the most interactive one for certain! All the others revolve around it! biggrin.gif
IronBirdman
GMC,

This is easily the best guitar forum on the internet so I decided to actually post something today. I arrived to the homepage to discover GMC is offering riffs for saying hello. Awesome. Here goes...HELLLLLLOOOOOOOOO G-M-C!!!!!!!
am3s22i
Hi GMC Team,

just recently joined the site, email sent~!
dollsnskulls
Hi GMCers I'm back and ready to play, have a nice day! \m/
Gabriel Leopardi
Hey guys! I have been talking via PM with many users that never used the Forum. You don't only get 15 riffs, you introduce yourself to a place full of great things to improve your playing and make lots of music friends! What are you waiting?? biggrin.gif
Nihilist1
I might need to re-introduce myself after being away for so long, hahaha.

Hello everyone! It is good to be back.
Cosmin Lupu
Hehehe! Welcome back man biggrin.gif
Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (Nihilist1 @ Jan 25 2013, 02:36 AM) *
I might need to re-introduce myself after being away for so long, hahaha.

Hello everyone! It is good to be back.

Welcome back mate! biggrin.gif
Kalkilla
Hello to all. This is a great site. After months of visiting various sites and not really knowing what to start with, I think I've finally found the answer. Introduction done. Greetings to All
Cosmin Lupu
Greetings to you too mate! smile.gif Welcome, again!
Darius Wave
Great idea Kristofer! smile.gif
korblitz
Hello! How do I get the 15 riffs?

Thanks and Good Luck
Bogdan Radovic
QUOTE (korblitz @ Sep 4 2013, 04:36 PM) *
Hello! How do I get the 15 riffs?

Thanks and Good Luck

Hi - to get the licks please send the email to : i-ve-introduced-myself@guitarmasterclass.net
Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (Kalkilla @ Sep 4 2013, 12:10 AM) *
Hello to all. This is a great site. After months of visiting various sites and not really knowing what to start with, I think I've finally found the answer. Introduction done. Greetings to All

Great!! Welcome to the forum mate! smile.gif
David8008
Really great site.

great people,

honest people

great musicians
, instructors and students

everyone should and has to know yuo.

Cosmin Lupu
QUOTE (David8008 @ Nov 5 2013, 01:39 PM) *
Really great site.

great people,

honest people

great musicians
, instructors and students

everyone should and has to know yuo.

Tank you man! But it's all the family here that makes this place worthwhile - that includes you as well wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.