Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where's My Mind?
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
Gabriel Leopardi
hey guys! yesterday I had a silly accident at home. I put my jeans over the stove (something that I shouldn't have done!) and then I forgot it because I went to the studio and started to play the guitar... I think that I let the jeans around one hour over the stove... as I have my studio in a separated part from my home I didn't noted that the jeans were burning in flames. Luckily my brother arrived with food and when we entered in the house we could control the flames with a pail of water. ohmy.gif

this is how my black jeans and stove look now... yeah I know.. I must pay more attention to these things!

Click to view attachment

Adrian Figallo
oh man!!! you gotta be careful with those things, i always try to check and check again because if i could i would forget even my name!
Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (Adrian Figallo @ Oct 30 2011, 06:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
oh man!!! you gotta be careful with those things, i always try to check and check again because if i could i would forget even my name!

haha yeah, that's the way. Maybe this is something that happens to us the musicians because music makes us forget of everything... that's why we must be 200% alert of ourselves. tongue.gif
Adrian Figallo
yeah man, i'm all day running to have some time to play guitar and do my artistic things, that could be the reason!
also, were those jeans wet and you needed them dry biggrin.gif?
Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (Adrian Figallo @ Oct 30 2011, 06:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yeah man, i'm all day running to have some time to play guitar and do my artistic things, that could be the reason!
also, were those jeans wet and you needed them dry biggrin.gif?

hahah yeah, the jeans just needed 5 minutes of warmth... not 1 hour and half... I wanted to use it in the night. sad.gif
Adrian Figallo
once i put my socks on the microwave, NOT A GOOD IDEA.
Ivan Milenkovic
Oh man, luckily that didn't develop into a bigger flame. Yeah, that's what happens when you go into studio and start playing guitar biggrin.gif
Sinisa Cekic
It's really dangerous man! You could burn house ! ohmy.gif
Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (Adrian Figallo @ Oct 30 2011, 06:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
once i put my socks on the microwave, NOT A GOOD IDEA.

hahah not really! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Oct 30 2011, 06:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh man, luckily that didn't develop into a bigger flame. Yeah, that's what happens when you go into studio and start playing guitar biggrin.gif

haha yeah! these things can happen.

QUOTE (Sinisa Cekic @ Oct 30 2011, 06:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's really dangerous man! You could burn house ! ohmy.gif

I know! I was so lucky that nothing serious happened.
Cosmin Lupu
Gabe, I understand perfectly sad.gif you must be careful mate! This the only reason for me hesitating on getting the driver's licence sad.gif although it would be SO SO SO useful right now!
jstcrsn
reading this thread , I can only conclude that we should not practice guitar anymore laugh.gif
Mudbone
Good thing you didn't wear those jeans while you were eating beans, otherwise those pants would've had enough fuel in them to be devastatingly explosive biggrin.gif
jstcrsn
QUOTE (Mudbone @ Oct 31 2011, 12:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Good thing you didn't wear those jeans while you were eating beans, otherwise those pants would've had enough fuel in them to be devastatingly explosive biggrin.gif

I started reading this response while I was having a serious talk with my wife , and in the middle of talking ,I broke out in laughter
oh ya I got in trouble , thanks alot mudbone
Mudbone
QUOTE (jstcrsn @ Oct 30 2011, 09:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I started reading this response while I was having a serious talk with my wife , and in the middle of talking ,I broke out in laughter

Anytime my friend wink.gif
Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (Mudbone @ Oct 30 2011, 08:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

laugh.gif laugh.gif yeah,, it can always be worse! tongue.gif
Ivan Milenkovic
Another proof that when musicians take guitar, they forgot about the world around them smile.gif
zicco
Luckily no one was hurt but your jeans may not fit so well now of course tongue.gif
MonkeyDAthos

that's what i though when i saw your title....i need to see fight club again happy.gif
Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Oct 31 2011, 01:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Another proof that when musicians take guitar, they forgot about the world around them smile.gif

hahaha can't stop laughing!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif so true.. I think that this thread could inspire a funny cartoon. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (zicco @ Oct 31 2011, 02:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Luckily no one was hurt but your jeans may not fit so well now of course tongue.gif

hahah I loved those jeans!! sad.gif

QUOTE (MonkeyDAthos @ Oct 31 2011, 08:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

that's what i though when i saw your title....i need to see fight club again happy.gif

yeah, I wrote the tittle thinking in that awesome song.
Ben Higgins
QUOTE (jstcrsn @ Oct 31 2011, 02:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hahahaha, I know that situation !! 99% of the time, it's Mudbone originated wink.gif
Blister
I love all the humor in this thread, but I'm sure glad your brother came home when he did! Ok, maybe he could have arrived a little sooner. biggrin.gif I hope they weren't your favorite jeans.

Gary
Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (Blister @ Nov 2 2011, 09:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I love all the humor in this thread, but I'm sure glad your brother came home when he did! Ok, maybe he could have arrived a little sooner. biggrin.gif I hope they weren't your favorite jeans.

Gary

they were my favourite!! sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.