Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Metallica Style Riffing
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Community Activities and Tutorials > Student Instructor Lessons
quadrium
Hey guys,

Welcome to my latest SI Lesson: Metallica Style Riffing Now you can learn to riffing in the style of Metallica. smile.gif

This lesson is in the key of E Minor. You can find the tabs and the backing track in the attachment.

If you have any questions you can send me a pm anytime smile.gif

Enjoy smile.gif
Dogukan.

Daniel Realpe
this is great! thanks for that input!
quadrium
Thanks a lot Daniel smile.gif
Ivan Milenkovic
That's a very good lesson man, and a cool video. On tip for next ones - try to introduce more lightning when recording, turn on couple of lamps, and make adjustments on the cam. It will be awesome.

The content itself is very good, I should practice these riffs too! smile.gif
Ben Higgins
Great stuff, Dogukan smile.gif
quadrium
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Nov 16 2011, 12:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's a very good lesson man, and a cool video. On tip for next ones - try to introduce more lightning when recording, turn on couple of lamps, and make adjustments on the cam. It will be awesome.

The content itself is very good, I should practice these riffs too! smile.gif

Wow smile.gif I'm honoured Ivan. Thanks for the kind words smile.gif I'll be careful about lightning in my next lesson smile.gif

QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Nov 16 2011, 01:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Great stuff, Dogukan smile.gif

Thanks a lot Ben smile.gif
Ivan Milenkovic
QUOTE (quadrium @ Nov 16 2011, 02:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow smile.gif I'm honoured Ivan. Thanks for the kind words smile.gif I'll be careful about lightning in my next lesson smile.gif

cheers mate smile.gif
Sinisa Cekic
This is great Dogukan, you rock smile.gif !
quadrium
Wow! Thanks a lot Sinisa, appriciated smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.