Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Linkin Park Vs Papa Roach
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
Gabriel Leopardi
Hey guys! It's been a while since I started the last music battle... this time some new metal bands.. which one is your favourite?

VS

Cosmin Lupu
Hmmmm, I like both - they have awesome sound (have seen Papa Roach perform at Rock Im Park in 2009 and they sound outworldly good) but Linkin Park has deeper meaning to their songs so I would incline towards them smile.gif
PeteLucifersAngels
I saw Linkin Park live last year and they were simply stunning... awesome! but... their new style sucks as Hell... Papa roach is good all the way when Linkin Park Changed too much. if we just look at their old style im 100% with Linkin Park but if we look at the way both bands changed through the years i have to say Papa Roach (;
Fran
QUOTE (PeteLucifersAngels @ Nov 16 2011, 10:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
we just look at their old style im 100% with Linkin Park but if we look at the way both bands changed through the years i have to say Papa Roach (;

+1

Both were great with their first albums.
Gabriel Leopardi
Cool answers guys... I think that Papa Roach also evolved but Linkin Park changes in their sound has been more important.

Newest material:

Sensible Jones
Linkin Parks cover of 'Behind Blues Eyes' is possibly one of my favourite covers of all time! I like both bands but LP just have the edge for me!
biggrin.gif
Cosmin Lupu
QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ Nov 16 2011, 04:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Linkin Parks cover of 'Behind Blues Eyes' is possibly one of my favourite covers of all time! I like both bands but LP just have the edge for me!
biggrin.gif

How about this one mates?

Azzaboi
Papa Roach is good, Linkin Park takes the cake!

Why? Almost all songs of all albums with Linkin Park are great to listen to, just chuck in the CDs to enjoy (Yes, I have Album Discs for Linkin Park). Their music is rather unique and all songs are different, yet done to quality. Sad about the vocalist, their original albums where awesome, but now they had to tone it down, new stuff is a mix.
Ivan Milenkovic
Linkin Park is better, it has more songs that are better to me, Papa Roach is OK, but I considered them always a bit "lower" band then Linkin Park.
Gitarrero
They both released a great first album and changed their style quite a bit since them. Nowadays, I like Papa Roach much much better.
Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ Nov 16 2011, 01:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
biggrin.gif

Isn't a Limp Biskit cover?

QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Nov 16 2011, 04:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
They both released a great first album and changed their style quite a bit since them. Nowadays, I like Papa Roach much much better.

yeah, that happened with some new metal bands.. great first albums. Korn, Godsmack, Disturbed, Drowning Pool, Coal Chamber, are the first that come to mind...
El Fortinero
PAPA ROACH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4ever
Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (El Fortinero @ Nov 17 2011, 09:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
PAPA ROACH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4ever

hahah they should come to Buenos Aires!
Sensible Jones
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Nov 16 2011, 08:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Isn't a Limp Biskit cover?

You're quite right Gabe!! My mistake!!! ohmy.gif
Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ Nov 19 2011, 02:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You're quite right Gabe!! My mistake!!! ohmy.gif

hahha I loved the video for that song! wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.