Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gmc Funnies #144
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > PRACTICE ROOM
Fran
Hi all!

Our latest GMC cartoon is here, by Jason Nocera cool.gif

Sometimes remembering all those crazy lyrics can be tough.... not anymore! Our member SirJamsalot has a special method that works pretty well laugh.gif, try it on the metro, bus & train! smile.gif

Remember that You might be featured in our next cartoon! Upload some personal pics to your forum profile or avatar so that Jason can make the best GMC comic for you! cool.gif
You can check all previous issues at our GMC Funnies wiki section.
Gabriel Leopardi
hahahha great one!
Ivan Milenkovic
Hahaha, they should all headbang and sing together, it will be more fun biggrin.gif
Sinisa Cekic
Heheeh, nice work smile.gif !
Daniel Realpe
I 've done that in public transport a couple of times tongue.gif
Cosmin Lupu
I am singing out loud when I am on the street biggrin.gif so no issues here biggrin.gif although there's a great number of people looking strangely confused when I pass them by tongue.gif
Ben Higgins
Hahaha, classic !!! laugh.gif
thefireball
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Nov 21 2011, 02:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am singing out loud when I am on the street biggrin.gif so no issues here biggrin.gif although there's a great number of people looking strangely confused when I pass them by tongue.gif

Haha. I wish I weren't embarrassed to let people hear me sing. biggrin.gif Of course, you are a singer after all. I'm imagining people looking at you as you pass by. happy.gif

---
Funny comic!
Tangomouse
No problems here in remembering lyrics, I can't sing and don't try too, You can't forget what ya haven't learned biggrin.gif
Blister
Haha!!

QUOTE (thefireball @ Nov 21 2011, 08:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Haha. I wish I weren't embarrassed to let people hear me sing. biggrin.gif Of course, you are a singer after all. I'm imagining people looking at you as you pass by. happy.gif

---
Funny comic!

Have you ever been stopped at a red light & just look around at the drivers in other cars & notice someone singing & just plain rocking out? This is the reason I only sing in a car while it's moving & stop singing when I get to a red light. I guess I get easily embarrassed. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.