Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Around The World-serbian Kolo Lesson
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Community Activities and Tutorials > Ask an Instructor > Sinisa Cekic
Maris
I like this lesson a lot, but i have some problems.I don't really understand the second part of the lesson.I mean that i don't know what you do after the bend. Another problem that i'm having is with the first lick of the lesson ... i play the lick like this: 12h14p12 11 12 (G string)
here is a video of what I know so far: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETmk6jo3sgw

please tell me what you think about the video! Thanks!:D
Sinisa Cekic
Great progress ! Now ,the very first lick- try to trigg 12h14p12 very fast,you got it but a bit slow,try to improve it !
Lick after the bend is same principe - fast trigg ! Ok Maris, ,be on the video chat tonight, will set aside some time for you and show you slowly everything you need to know, 0K ? wink.gif
Maris
QUOTE (Sinisa Cekic @ Nov 21 2011, 05:45 PM) *
Great progress ! Now ,the very first lick- try to trigg 12h14p12 very fast,you got it but a bit slow,try to improve it !
Lick after the bend is same principe - fast trigg ! Ok Maris, ,be on the video chat tonight, will set aside some time for you and show you slowly everything you need to know, 0K ? wink.gif

Thank you very much for your reply! I'll try to be on the video chat tonight.
Sinisa Cekic
QUOTE (Maris @ Nov 21 2011, 05:09 PM) *
Thank you very much for your reply! I'll try to be on the video chat tonight.

I'm sorry you had problems with the chat, send me a message when you're free tomorrow afternoon, so we'll arrange something wink.gif
Maris
QUOTE (Sinisa Cekic @ Nov 22 2011, 12:34 AM) *
I'm sorry you had problems with the chat, send me a message when you're free tomorrow afternoon, so we'll arrange something wink.gif

Oh i saw this post to late...anyway thanks for your help...everything is clear now...thank you very much! If I have any questions about one of your lesson i'll let you know! Thank you again!
Sinisa Cekic
QUOTE (Maris @ Nov 26 2011, 07:28 PM) *
Oh i saw this post to late...anyway thanks for your help...everything is clear now...thank you very much! If I have any questions about one of your lesson i'll let you know! Thank you again!

Send me video, I would like to see it wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.