Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Metallica To Play Entire Black Album...
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
Gitarrero
Metallica just announced they will be touring next year and will play the entire Black Album...and they are coming to Rock am Ring / Rock im Park!! Guess who else is going?? Yes, I am! Best news of the day. I have seen them this year with the Big Four, but can't wait to see them again to perform this cool album.

I know it is a bit early, but just to let you know: I am going to Rock im Park next year, so if any of guys is going, let me know and we can have a legendary GMC meeting wink.gif
How about you Cosmin? I think you went there in the past.

Christian
Gabriel Leopardi
Black Album!!!!!! I want to see it live!! smile.gif
dark dude
I'm probably going to see them at Download next year along with Black Sabbath and The Prodigy, but Germany tempts me..
Gitarrero
Yeah, I've read about the Sabbath reunion and am really thinking about going to the download festival...I won't make it to their german show in Dortmund next year. Then again, I've seen Ozzy this year.
But it would be really great to see some of you guys at Rock im Park...especially you, dd...this would be so much fun laugh.gif
quadrium
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Nov 25 2011, 02:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But it would be really great to see some of you guys at Rock im Park...especially you, dd...this would be so much fun laugh.gif

I will try to make it smile.gif I love that album so much..
PeteLucifersAngels
Just got my Vinyl version of the black album yesterday and i have realized that... its a fucking awesome album/LP! biggrin.gif there isnt one song i dont like from it ^^ if they come to Denmark i will totaly go see them (;
Ivan Milenkovic
That's a legendary album, and who will play it better then Metallica itself! smile.gif I would definitely like to go! smile.gif
Sinisa Cekic
Oh ,me to smile.gif
Ben Higgins
QUOTE (dark dude @ Nov 25 2011, 02:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm probably going to see them at Download next year along with Black Sabbath and The Prodigy, but Germany tempts me..

Hmm, I'm now thinking about it too....
s1m0n
As long as they dont play anything from "Lulu"...

I thought they were doing this at Download only, as it was the festival that suggested they do it? I saw Metallica back in 92', so I don't really need to see them do it and get charged an arm and leg for doing it. tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.