Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tomorrow Is The Day!
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
Gabriel Leopardi
Hey guys! I just wanted to share with you that tomorrow I have that important show with my band Cirse that we have been preparing for 2 months. The show is at "La Trastienda Club" and I must confess that I'm so anxious for the show...

We have the last rehearsal in one hour... smile.gif

http://www.latrastienda.com/shows/show/365.cirse.html

jstcrsn
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Nov 26 2011, 10:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey guys! I just wanted to share with you that tomorrow I have that important show with my band Cirse that we have been preparing for 2 months. The show is at "La Trastienda Club" and I must confess that I'm so anxious for the show...

then what are you doin' here laugh.gif
Sinisa Cekic
I know that will be a damn good concert! Good luck !!! wink.gif
Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (jstcrsn @ Nov 26 2011, 06:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
then what are you doin' here laugh.gif

hahah sharing this amazing moment with you! smile.gif

QUOTE (Sinisa Cekic @ Nov 26 2011, 07:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know that will be a damn good concert! Good luck !!! wink.gif

thanks mate!
Ivan Milenkovic
That is awesome Gab, may the concert go in best mood possible and the crowd be great! smile.gif
SirJamsalot
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Nov 26 2011, 01:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks for the update! I hope your show went well!
!!!!!
Gabriel Leopardi
Thanks guys!! The show is tonight. smile.gif
superize
Good luck with the show Gabe
Ben Higgins
Good luck for the show.. have an awesome night.. tear the place down !! cool.gif
Todd Simpson
You guys are on a tear this past year! Some killer gigs and some massive shows as a bonus. Well done and keep it up! Post up some pics if you can wink.gif

Todd

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Nov 26 2011, 04:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ivan Milenkovic
Yeah, I hope there will be some recordings for Youtube and such smile.gif
JD_
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Nov 26 2011, 09:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Good Luck mate, I'm sure you will do well. Your chops on the guitar are amazing....

Blow em away!! cool.gif \m/
Gabriel Leopardi
thanks guys!! the show was awesome!! check out one of the last songs... (I did a short solo at 2:15)

Andrew Cockburn
Gabe - you guys rock hard, end of story - why were you nervous??? You are an inspiration to us!

Edit: And your "short solo" was awesomesauce!
Ben Higgins
That was awesome !! I like the way Luciana looked genuinely surprised at your solo ability !! Was it just for show or have you kept your shred secret ??! laugh.gif
Cosmin Lupu
Good going Gabe! biggrin.gif you just gave me a little bit of push for tonight! biggrin.gif thanks for the inspiration mate!
JD_
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Nov 29 2011, 08:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That was awesome !! I like the way Luciana looked genuinely surprised at your solo ability !! Was it just for show or have you kept your shred secret ??! laugh.gif

Hha that was classic....you must be hiding your chops Gabe....Your a monster on the guitar mate....well done cool.gif
Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Nov 29 2011, 12:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Gabe - you guys rock hard, end of story - why were you nervous??? You are an inspiration to us!

Edit: And your "short solo" was awesomesauce!

Thanks a lot Andrew! and also welcome back! smile.gif

QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Nov 29 2011, 05:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hahahha that was an improvisation... I don't play too many shred solos in Cirse so most of the people that comes to the show don't know that side of my playing.. thanks ben! wink.gif

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Nov 29 2011, 06:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Good going Gabe! biggrin.gif you just gave me a little bit of push for tonight! biggrin.gif thanks for the inspiration mate!

All the best man! smile.gif

QUOTE (JaxN4 @ Nov 29 2011, 07:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hha that was classic....you must be hiding your chops Gabe....Your a monster on the guitar mate....well done cool.gif

thanks a lot mate! smile.gif
PosterBoy
Wish I'd been there

Sounded and looked great
Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (PosterBoy @ Nov 29 2011, 12:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wish I'd been there

Sounded and looked great

Wish we could play in Ireland any time! biggrin.gif thanks man.
Ivan Milenkovic
Excellent solo, sounds very cool within the song smile.gif
Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Nov 29 2011, 05:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Excellent solo, sounds very cool within the song smile.gif

Thanks mate! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.