Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cirse At La Trastienda Club!
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
Gabriel Leopardi
Hey guys!! I wanted to share that the show that I had yesterday went fantastic!! 2 month preparing it and everything worked perfect! I'm so happy. smile.gif

We filmed the show with good cameras... but here you can check a video that I found at youtube.

quadrium
Awesome man! Big congrats smile.gif
Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (quadrium @ Nov 28 2011, 01:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Awesome man! Big congrats smile.gif

thanks friend!!
Ivan Milenkovic
Yes biggrin.gif Awesome show it looks like it, this is a great boost for you and the band! Congratulations man, the crowd singing your songs is awesome! smile.gif And you guys rock! smile.gif
zicco
Awesome, you guys rock mad.gif , congrats smile.gif
Gabriel Leopardi
thanks a lot guys! wink.gif
Sinisa Cekic
WoW ,great show,you rocks !!! Congrats !!
Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (Sinisa Cekic @ Nov 28 2011, 07:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
WoW ,great show,you rocks !!! Congrats !!

thank you Sinisa!
Blister
Huge congrats! Great pics on the facebook page, too! smile.gif
Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (Blister @ Nov 29 2011, 12:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Huge congrats! Great pics on the facebook page, too! smile.gif

thanks mate! wink.gif
Fran
Really good! smile.gif

Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (Fran @ Nov 29 2011, 11:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Really good! smile.gif

thanks Fran! wink.gif
Daniel Realpe
Cirse live in Colombia?

i'm just saying!
Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (Daniel Realpe @ Nov 29 2011, 06:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Cirse live in Colombia?

i'm just saying!

That would be awesome!!
El Fortinero
a crowd singing your songs, how cool is that?? congrats to the Cirse family, i really know how much you have to fight to progress in this part of the world, one day i'll go to see your band Gabe, it's a promise!

If it helps i may add that the bass player chorus in that song is, not out of tune, but not tune accurately (in spanish we say "calado"), but i guess it was the adrenaline, you all are great musicians!
Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (El Fortinero @ Nov 30 2011, 01:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
a crowd singing your songs, how cool is that?? congrats to the Cirse family, i really know how much you have to fight to progress in this part of the world, one day i'll go to see your band Gabe, it's a promise!

If it helps i may add that the bass player chorus in that song is, not out of tune, but not tune accurately (in spanish we say "calado"), but i guess it was the adrenaline, you all are great musicians!

thanks man! yeah, we fought a lot and we are very happy. smile.gif Thanks for your feedback about the bass, we will check it out!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.