Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gmc Funnies #146
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > PRACTICE ROOM
Fran
Hi all!

Time for our weekly funnies dose, by Jason Nocera cool.gif

Our member Llibach stars this week's cartoon, based on the stories from this Is your job making you play less guitar?, I suggest you guys get a van! laugh.gif wink.gif

Remember that You might be featured in our next cartoon! Upload some personal pics to your forum profile or avatar so that Jason can make the best GMC comic for you! cool.gif
You can check all previous issues at our GMC Funnies wiki section.
Gabriel Leopardi
hahaha doing the rehearsals in the car doesn't seem a good idea!

Ivan Milenkovic
Hahhaha, awesome, perhaps the band can plug into the car stereo system laugh.gif
Sinisa Cekic
Awesome comic theme smile.gif
thefireball
lol
llibach
Should have uploaded a photo, that looks nothing like me tongue.gif I do have an open top mitubishi l200 pick up though so we could all fit in the back if the weather was good ( which isn't often in Wales).
Ben Higgins
QUOTE (llibach @ Dec 4 2011, 10:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Should have uploaded a photo, that looks nothing like me tongue.gif I do have an open top mitubishi l200 pick up though so we could all fit in the back if the weather was good ( which isn't often in Wales).

Haha, yeah I imagine the pickup comes in handy in Wales.. we have a Toyota Hilux and last year during the snow, it more than proved it's worth smile.gif
Cosmin Lupu
Or an open platform truck biggrin.gif it offers far more space wink.gif
Azzaboi
Haha thats a good idea smile.gif
llibach
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Dec 5 2011, 09:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Haha, yeah I imagine the pickup comes in handy in Wales.. we have a Toyota Hilux and last year during the snow, it more than proved it's worth smile.gif

Damn right Ben. Were in snowdonia so snow can be quite heavy. Got an Astra that was stuck for a week last year. No such problem with the pick up though. wink.gif
Bogdan Radovic
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Dec 5 2011, 12:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Or an open platform truck biggrin.gif it offers far more space wink.gif

I actually played on such stage - twice! smile.gif

It was a really unique experience to play on the "trailer" in the middle of nowhere.
Those were biker gathering gigs smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.