Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Been At Guthrie Govan Gig!
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
Kalidia
Hi! I've been at Guthrie Govan gig last night, a great show in Pisa (the city where I study) in a small club, around 50 persons the ticket was 20 euros, 25$ i think. I enjoy very much listening to him and his band, incredible performance!

The band was composed by Govan and Dave Kilminster at the guitar, bass and drums (cannot remember their names but they are top level musicians as the first two!) It was the first time I saw Govan playing and he really impresse me: i could clearly recognize Larry Carlton, Steve Vai and Satriani in his playing AWESOME biggrin.gif

maharzan
wow, I wish I could see him.
Ben Higgins
Wow, that's very cool.. Govan and Dave K... Dave Kilminster was a regular contributor to guitar magazines in the UK.. I learned a lot of licks and tricks off of him smile.gif
Gabriel Leopardi
Wou man! You're so lucky! smile.gif
Sinisa Cekic
I can suppose that it was extra concert smile.gif
Alex Feather
I wish I could have seen that. Especially since it was such a small show.
Cosmin Lupu
I can perfectly understand you mate biggrin.gif Guthrie is the man! Seen him in 2009 and I am sick ever since laugh.gif I do believe they should call it Guthrie Flu biggrin.gif
Sensible Jones
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Dec 14 2011, 06:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow, that's very cool.. Govan and Dave K... Dave Kilminster was a regular contributor to guitar magazines in the UK.

Dave K is a great guy! Have had the pleasure of meeting him and seeing him play. Have yet to see GG though!
smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.