Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: (pass 9) Slash Complete Style Iii: Metal Rhythm
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > REC
nikeman64
Original lesson: Slash Complete Style III: Metal Rhythm by Lucio Antolini

Hey guys, Wow, what a lesson !! Really pushing my limits here. I have been working on this one for weeks. It's hard to get both guitars tight. I hope it's any good. Grtz, Nico

Ben Higgins
Wow, Nico ! What a performance biggrin.gif

You can hold your head high as you nailed it. Although you were sometimes in front of the beat a little with the quick main riff, the overall feeling was brilliant cool.gif
Gabriel Leopardi
hey! Well done mate! You have to make it sound just a bit tighter in the main riff and adjust also the timing in the riffs played starting at 1:08. The last lick sounds perfect! And your tone sounds really good. Keep on the great job!
Cosmin Lupu
Awesome work Nico!! I agree with the guys and in general, a little bit more tightness should take it up to 7th Heaven! biggrin.gif Go NICO!!
Ivan Milenkovic
Excellent work man, sounds very cool. Like guys said, smaller timing problems, and intonation problems too. You should check guitars for tuning and intonation.
skennington
9 (pass)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.