Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Worthy Of Instruction?
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > PRACTICE ROOM
C-Rock
Hey everyone,

I'm expanding my musical activities at the moment and having had the greatest experience with GMC I'm thinking about applying as an instructor.
But first I would like to find out if what I have to offer is of any interest to anyone.

I would initially be teaching solos and riffs from Terrateya's debut album "Whispers Torn from a Raven's Dream". I created a medley of all solos on www.michaelcirak.com.

If you want to hear complete songs, either go to our website www.terrateya.com, or come to www.facebook.com/terrateya and click on the 'music' tab.
At the moment, you can still hear the complete album on facebook.

So what do you say? Would you be interested in learning this?

Thanks for your feedback!
JD_
samples sound awesome...great chops.... well done!
Gitarrero
Sure thing man!
dark dude
Hey there smile.gif

I guess it comes down to what Kris wants to add to the site, have a word with him (Kristofer Dahl). Good luck!
Ivan Milenkovic
Good luck my friend! smile.gif
Cosmin Lupu
Best of luck mate! You've got awesome chops! biggrin.gif
C-Rock
Wow, thanks for all the kind replies (and Facebook likes!!!)!

I just got smacked down by the flu or something - you know, that thing you get when you worked hard for months and then suddenly start to relax... rolleyes.gif

So I really appreciate your words, they're keeping me in positive spirits! wink.gif
Gabriel Leopardi
Cool stuff man!! It would be great! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.