Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 3 Things
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
Cosmin Lupu
Which were the only 3 things you would take along if you were to leave far from home? biggrin.gif Let's see what matters most for each one of us and what we need when we must be prepared - assuming we are not as adventurous as Bear Grills!

I would take a mobile phone (with an internet connection), Swiss army knife and money - I think that if you git these covered, money can buy the rest laugh.gif
thefireball
Bible, Laptop, Money
Gitarrero
Smartphone, Car, Money...these will get you anywhere you want wink.gif
MonkeyDAthos
Swiss army knife +1, money and a banjo
Gabriel Leopardi
mobile phone, guitar & money! biggrin.gif
Cosmin Lupu
I would've said guitar biggrin.gif but that would've been too predictable tongue.gif
Azzaboi
You guys would all take money? Your thinking in the past, no one has money these days.

Swiss army knife, Debit Visa Card (worldwide access), and a sleeping blanket.

Buy my clothes, food and any transportation with debit visa ($50k limit should be enough to survive for a few days) when I'm there, lol, don't really want to try commando-style like you guys. Didn't you forget something? Don't like sleeping on branchs and rocks, so will use the sleeping blanket (if sleeping rough) or just get a hotel room (life is hard). With the Swiss army knife, I can protect myself, prepare food, and start a campfire, etc.
Cosmin Lupu
QUOTE (Azzaboi @ Dec 23 2011, 05:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You guys would all take money? Your thinking in the past, no one has money these days.

Swiss army knife, Debit Visa Card (worldwide access), and a sleeping blanket.

Buy my clothes, food and any transportation with debit visa ($50k limit should be enough to survive for a few days) when I'm there, lol, don't really want to try commando-style like you guys. Didn't you forget something? Don't like sleeping on branchs and rocks, so will use the sleeping blanket (if sleeping rough) or just get a hotel room (life is hard). With the Swiss army knife, I can protect myself, prepare food, and start a campfire, etc.

What if there's no POS biggrin.gif or no place where you can retrieve money from? Money is always money mate biggrin.gif
del-4fr53e3
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Dec 23 2011, 06:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What if there's no POS biggrin.gif or no place where you can retrieve money from? Money is always money mate biggrin.gif

+1

Money, phone, book to read. smile.gif
Daniel Realpe
laptop, credit card, guitar maybe? tongue.gif
Sinisa Cekic
Acoustic guitar, camera and credit card ! smile.gif
Alex Feather
Obviously I have to take my guitar. Also my girlfriend and clean underwear.
thefireball
QUOTE (Alex Feather @ Dec 23 2011, 09:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Obviously I have to take my guitar. Also my girlfriend and clean underwear.

You mean your girlfriend is a thing?! laugh.gif That made my night! biggrin.gif
Ben Higgins
Car, house & wallet (which contains money, cards etc) wink.gif

Cosmin Lupu
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Dec 24 2011, 09:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Car, house & wallet (which contains money, cards etc) wink.gif

Ahahaha! +1 Ben! You got us all mate biggrin.gif
Ivan Milenkovic
Hmm, tough question haha biggrin.gif Guitar, netbook and if I had some money, I would bring that, if not, then some clothes and food (oh wait that's 4 things already biggrin.gif )
Frederik
Angelina Jolie, Gwen Stefanni and Bear Grills
Cosmin Lupu
QUOTE (Frederik @ Dec 25 2011, 12:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I TOTALLY understand why you would want Bear Grills, but Gwen and Angelina as well? What's the catch mate? laugh.gif
MonkeyDAthos
QUOTE (Frederik @ Dec 25 2011, 12:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ahahahahah, you just made my day laugh.gif
Cosmin Lupu
But still biggrin.gif I would most definitely like to know why the two ladies and not just one biggrin.gif or maybe instead of Gwen or Angelina (stick to one) bring Oprah! She can make people donate money so you won't ever have to think that you'll be running short of that on your supposedly unknown length trip biggrin.gif

Angelina is your lady friend and Bear deals with the danger and the unknown laugh.gif now you have a team brother!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.