Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: (9, Pass) Chord Melody (i) - Simple
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > REC
methodseeker
Original lesson: Chord Melody (I) - Simple by Ramiro Delforte

skennington
*bump*
Ben Higgins
Another great performance smile.gif There were a couple of awkward chord changes there so not quite the perfect 10 but not exactly a bad performance with a 9 !

I really like the the chord vibrato that you do occasionally as well.. I'd like to hear more of that wink.gif
Ivan Milenkovic
Very very good, I like your dynamics and tone. On the other hand, I think some of the notes are being played so quiet that they are barely audible. Make sure that you play those notes nice and clear, and even out dynamics in some parts. Other then that, perhaps some chord changes could be executed more swiftly, so you don't break the flow, pauses in between notes are not welcomed (unless you need to play staccato)
Cosmin Lupu
Hello again mate smile.gif I agree with the guys as well, so 9 from me wink.gif keep up the good work
Daniel Realpe
Really great performance, very musical!

I agree that there's just a couple of chords that were a bit rocky, but to me this is 9.8
skennington
9 (pass)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.