Full Version: Favorite Zeppelin Song!
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Bands and Guitarists
Alex Feather
Post em!

JamesT
So many great songs from Zeppelin...

MonkeyDAthos
Gabriel Leopardi
I think that it's easier to learn a Guthrie Govan song than choosing the best Led Zeppelin song... tongue.gif tongue.gif

I have been listening to this one a lot... but maybe it's because I want to go to California..

Gary
Ahhh.. the era I grew up in. Bought my first Zep album when I was about 12.

Cheers!
Gary
Ivan Milenkovic
AK Rich
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jan 5 2012, 07:36 PM) *
I think that it's easier to learn a Guthrie Govan song than choosing the best Led Zeppelin song... tongue.gif tongue.gif

I have been listening to this one a lot... but maybe it's because I want to go to California..

I'm with you Gabriel. Theres no way I can nail down one song by Zep as my fav. I would have to say every song posted in this thread is my fav, even the ones not posted yet smile.gif . I dont think Zep ever wrote a bad song,cover song, or one I didnt like.They are probably my main reason for picking up the guitar in the first place. So I will post ONE of my favs.

RIP John Bonham, Arguably the most influential rock drummer of all time, From arguably the most influential rock band of all time.

MickeM
QUOTE (AK Rich @ Jan 6 2012, 07:55 PM) *

RIP John Bonham, Arguably the most influential rock drummer of all time, From arguably the most influential rock band of all time.

I agree with this one.

And I'm with Ivans song, got another take here which I've got in my favourite list

Dinaga
My favorite is Since I've been Loving You, and this is my 2nd favorite:
Sinisa Cekic
rokchik
I love them all!! smile.gif

But this would be my favourite

Babe I'm Gonna Leave You is very close to being #1... maybe a tie smile.gif No one says "Baby" like Robert Plant (Sorry girlie moment smile.gif )
Sensible Jones
Tough choice, so many great songs to choose from!!!
So, to choose one that's not already here:-
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.