Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ukulele Lessons!
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > PRACTICE ROOM
PeteLucifersAngels
Hey Guys biggrin.gif I was wonderring... Where the f... is all the ukulele lessons?!! xD It cant be true that this site got Guitar Lessons, Bass Lessons and even Vocal lessons but no ukulele lessons? xD I just got an ukulele for my birthday 2 days ago so now i need to learn how to play it (;
Ivan Milenkovic
I would love to do one lesson on it, but unfortunately I don't have the instrument. I played it several times in the studio it's interesting smile.gif
Bogdan Radovic
Hehe congrats on getting it! I would love to try playing ukulele - seems very fun to play! smile.gif
Daniel Realpe
That's be really interesting actually, I've never played one
Sensible Jones
Let me get sorted with my new Camera and learn how to use it properly etc and I'll see if I can do some basic Uke lessons!!
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Gabriel Leopardi
Congrats mate!! There aren't ukelele lessons here by the moment!
Sinisa Cekic
Great idea for my "Around the world" series! I would like to do a lesson but I can't find an instrument dry.gif !
PeteLucifersAngels
How the hell can no of the instructors have a ukulele? xD Fuck this shit, some day i will just leave everything and never come back... and when i come back i will be a epic ukulele player and teach it to GMC xD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.