that BS-7 (seven string)

If I had loads of money I would buy these cool.gif
Ivan Milenkovic
Niiice ohmy.gif I dig AW-7, definitely a fine guitar smile.gif
Ben Higgins
Man, they are sexy !!

Btw, I misread See thru Black Satin as See Thru Black Stallion ! biggrin.gif
dark dude
Also, the new Buz McGrath (Unearth) 7 string LTD signature. Neck-thru, btw!

Praetorian
That black one on top is stunning!
JD_
They make some great guitars and great quality for the price too. I heard a while back they were going to make an Andy James sig model
thefireball
I wanna get a 7 String this year, and it will probably be an ESP model. I do wanna get one without a whammy bar though, for easy tuning and setup.

These guitars rock!
Daniel Realpe
QUOTE (dark dude @ Jan 13 2012, 06:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Also, the new Buz McGrath (Unearth) 7 string LTD signature. Neck-thru, btw!

wow, this one does it for me!

Nice! I want to get one, but I'm still deciding on 6 or 7 strings ...mmm
Gabriel Leopardi
wou!! those guitars look so beautiful!! I would like to have a 7 strings guitar in the future for some Extreme Metal or Djent. I like the ZH-7 model! I'm checking the site now and I realized that they have some 7 strings EC models (les paul shape). Check it out!

http://www.espguitars.com/news/7-8-Strings.html

VilleFIN
Here's Ibanez 2012 catalog if someone is interested.

Meshuggah 8 stringer perhaps wink.gif
thefireball
QUOTE (WeePee @ Jan 13 2012, 01:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Here's Ibanez 2012 catalog if someone is interested.

Meshuggah 8 stringer perhaps wink.gif

Oh thanks for that. The RGA7 BK is nice!
Todd Simpson
I second what Ivan said, that 7 looks pretty killer! I'm actually looking at an 8 string ESP in a local music shop. It keeps nagging at me every time I go in there and now I've started having dreams about it. I think I'm going to have to break down and get it or go mad.
JD_
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jan 14 2012, 04:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I second what Ivan said, that 7 looks pretty killer! I'm actually looking at an 8 string ESP in a local music shop. It keeps nagging at me every time I go in there and now I've started having dreams about it. I think I'm going to have to break down and get it or go mad.

And now you have mentioned it in this forum....another reason why you should get it!

haha

Have u tried 7 or 8 string guitars before?
thefireball
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jan 13 2012, 10:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I tried an 8 string and the neck is just freakin huge and monstrous. But you have a adult hands, so I bet it makes it easier. Perhaps if I got used to a 7 string, i would feel different.
Nihilist1
I was actually planning on a seven string at some point. If I do get one, then I am getting the ESP Hex 7. It is the signature guitar of Adam "Nergal" Darski(Behemoth). I have had a chance to play one and it sounds/feels great.

I guess my biggest complaint amongst guitars right now is that it seems like all the "metal" brands are trying to reach past the 24th fret. I don't really view that as necessary. dry.gif

I think it might be a little too "extreme" for my tastes. I understand what is trying to be accomplished, but in the long run, I prefer my Six-String axes! Most likely because I am still trying to figure out how to play with just six strings!

JD_
QUOTE (Nihilist1 @ Jan 14 2012, 12:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I understand what is trying to be accomplished, but in the long run, I prefer my Six-String axes! Most likely because I am still trying to figure out how to play with just six strings!

My view exactly....
The Uncreator
I'd love an eight, my problem I don't write anything that needs an eight. I use 7 strings tuned a whole step down and thats plenty low for me.

So until I can afford to buy things just to have them, I must keep them a dream sad.gif

Sinisa Cekic
That's great looking axes !!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.