Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fender Modern Player Series (made In China)
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > GEAR & PRODUCTION
Sinisa Cekic
I found interesting news that Fender began producing guitars in China, but this time not as a Squier but under its own name.
The four guitars are presented: Telecaster Thinline, Deluxe Telecaster Plus, Jaguar and most interesting the new beginner model based on the modified prototype from the '60es- MARAUDER, with the body of Koto wood and with the triplebucker on thebridge position!

Ivan Milenkovic
Oh, that's a nice vintage guitar, very cool model! smile.gif I like the diversity, you can really hear it in this demo! smile.gif
Gabriel Leopardi
Great video!! That guitar is much more versatile of what I though! I like how it sounds in every different style that the player shows... the only thing that I would change is the colour... biggrin.gif
Nihilist1
I think I might go check out that Marauder this weekend. I am a fan of those tones.
Sinisa Cekic
I expect that this series will appear soon in Serbia, if the price be a reasonable - why not!
Nihilist1
QUOTE (Sinisa Cekic @ Jan 25 2012, 09:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I expect that this series will appear soon in Serbia, if the price be a reasonable - why not!

For you, Sinisa, it should be about 400.00 USD = 32,203.64 RSD
Sinisa Cekic
QUOTE (Nihilist1 @ Jan 25 2012, 10:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
For you, Sinisa, it should be about 400.00 USD = 32,203.64 RSD

Ahahahaha , nice one wink.gif thanks a lot !!! But where's the custom, trading margin, tax ... it will cost approximately 550.00 USD when it appears in a shop window ! tongue.gif
Ivan Milenkovic
Yep, Sinisa is right, if it's 400$, then it's around 400e here, more-less (damned shops sad.gif ) smile.gif

That's a fine guitar tho, wouldn't mind buying one for 400e, in two monthly payments.. it's possible maybe.. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.