Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Inspirational Video Of The Day
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > INSTRUCTORS > Gabriel Leopardi
Gabriel Leopardi
Hey guys! In this thread I will post videos that give me inspiration every day.. they can be related to life or to music... today I have two videos that really inspired me... the first one is the Dave Grohl video posted by Blister in this thread: Greatest Acceptance Speech

and this is the video that made me start practising right now!!

You can also share your diary inspirational videos here... smile.gif
Gabriel Leopardi
The feeling of this interpretation always give me chills. smile.gif

superize
I have really been inspired by Marco Sfoglis playing. Its so fast and clean

Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (superize @ Feb 15 2012, 06:35 PM) *
I have really been inspired by Marco Sfoglis playing. Its so fast and clean

yes! and he keeps being melodic in spite of being a killer sheddrer.
Sinisa Cekic
His voice is so inspiring,I Loooove to listen it heheh! And playing of course wink.gif !!!

Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (Sinisa Cekic @ Feb 15 2012, 08:09 PM) *
His voice is so inspiring,I Loooove to listen it heheh! And playing of course wink.gif !!!

The user has deleted the video! mad.gif
Sinisa Cekic
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Feb 16 2012, 06:46 PM) *
The user has deleted the video! mad.gif

laugh.gif , that was Me,sorry, but YT will not let me to post it. I do not know why, also I can't see him through YT, huh.gif Copyright or something !?!
I mean, thousands of ZZ Top clips on YT, but I can't set a single one !?!

I have a really special concert in the "House of Blues" Chicago,is shown on VH1 channel several years ago. Anyway, just TURN UP the volume and listen to this voice cool.gif

Click to view attachment
Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (Sinisa Cekic @ Feb 16 2012, 03:26 PM) *
laugh.gif , that was Me,sorry, but YT will not let me to post it. I do not know why, also I can't see him through YT, huh.gif Copyright or something !?!
I mean, thousands of ZZ Top clips on YT, but I can't set a single one !?!

I have a really special concert in the "House of Blues" Chicago,is shown on VH1 channel several years ago. Anyway, just TURN UP the volume and listen to this voice cool.gif

Click to view attachment

hahah ok! yes, it is supossed that we can't upload copyrighted music to youtube and that's why they delete some audios. That's a great song and also an amazing voice. They rock!

This is my video for today...

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.