Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: So Busy This Week...
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
Fran
After many many years waiting to get me a dog... I finally did it yesterday!

Her name is (most likely, still debating), Tiza, which is spanish for "chalk", which I guess makes sense since she's white and small, and I'm a teacher cool.gif

The breed is Maltese, she's four months old, and will weight around 5 or 6 pounds when she's adult. Lovely little creature cool.gif

Gitarrero
How cute! She's a beauty, I'm sure you're gonna have lots of fun with her. Pets are just great and make your life even more interesting.
Ben Higgins
Man, she's beautiful smile.gif Well done for finally biting the bullet and doing something you always wanted to do !

Hello Tiza.. welcome to the forums, this will probably be the first of many visits over the years !! biggrin.gif
Sensible Jones
Congrats mate!! May she serve you well!!!
biggrin.gif
Cosmin Lupu
I'm feeling you mate smile.gif I used to have 11 at the point when my lady doggie gave birth tongue.gif
rokchik
She's gorgeous!! Congrats on the new puppers Fran.

I want another but with 3 already my boyfriend says someone/something will have to move out... and well I'm not ready to get rid of my boyfriend yet tongue.gif

rok
Todd Simpson
Brutally cute! Well played smile.gif
audiopaal
Awesome smile.gif
Congratulations mate!

I have a dog of my own, and I love the little bugger to bits smile.gif
You won't regret it, they're great friends.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.