Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: (9.6, Pass) Beginner's Corner 3: Open Chords
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > REC
alexpabue
Original lesson: Beginner's Corner 3: Open Chords by Bear Rose

Sinisa Cekic
This is great! I listened to a couple of times because I thought I hear a delay,but never mind smile.gif. The timing is excellent, and I really have no objections to strumming. Maybe a bit more of gain, like the original take, but a matter of taste. Keep rocking !!
Cosmin Lupu
I like your tone! It's mellow and pleasant to listen to biggrin.gif (after a wild gig with lots of grooving and distortion this soothes the ears) as Sinisa said, I don't find anything wrong with the take! Congrats!
Gabriel Leopardi
Congrats mate! You did an excellent job! Keep on rocking! smile.gif
Alex Feather
QUOTE (alexpabue @ Feb 24 2012, 11:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I like your tone and timing! I would like to feel a little more attitude when you are playing!
Good take! It's 10 for me!
Bear Rose
Great job! You get a 10 from me. I actually like that you used a cleaner tone than my original tone. It compliments the tune very well! Nice choice and great job.
Ivan Milenkovic
Very good playing, and I think you could show a bit more attitude on this one, like Alex mentioned, strum more sharply, so it doesn't sound as a harp. Another important thing: you are doing strum motion in a bit strange fashion. It would be better in the long run if you would do it the same way as Bear did: Observe carefully as he is doing 16th note up & down strumming motion, so he never loses a bit, and makes all his rhythmical patterns sound nice.
skennington
9.6!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.