Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Room For Any More?
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > INSTRUCTORS > Cosmin Lupu
JTaylor
Hey Cosmin!
Wondering if you have room for any more students? If you do, I must tell you, I have a big schedule. I am 43, married, have a three year old son, attend school part-time, go to church, and work full-time. Work fell apart this past week (I build houses) so that is something else I have to deal with. I do not have the time to devote to this to become a professional or even master a lesson per week. Having said all that, I certainly understand if you are not able to help cool.gif .
However, if you are, I am only interested in becoming a good rhythm player for the time being. I am not in a band and only like playing guitar as a hobby. I would like to learn chords, strumming patterns (for instance, I have never been able to master the pattern (is it triplets?) in the beginning of Metallica's "Battery") any scales I should know, etc.
My musical tastes are pretty much Christian and the 80's (Tesla, Dokken, White Lion, etc). I have always liked the "hair metal" bands smile.gif .
So anyway, if you have a plan, I am all ears. If not, again, I understand. Thanks and have a great day! Jon
Cosmin Lupu
QUOTE (JTaylor @ Mar 4 2012, 01:31 PM) *
Hey Cosmin!
Wondering if you have room for any more students? If you do, I must tell you, I have a big schedule. I am 43, married, have a three year old son, attend school part-time, go to church, and work full-time. Work fell apart this past week (I build houses) so that is something else I have to deal with. I do not have the time to devote to this to become a professional or even master a lesson per week. Having said all that, I certainly understand if you are not able to help cool.gif .
However, if you are, I am only interested in becoming a good rhythm player for the time being. I am not in a band and only like playing guitar as a hobby. I would like to learn chords, strumming patterns (for instance, I have never been able to master the pattern (is it triplets?) in the beginning of Metallica's "Battery") any scales I should know, etc.
My musical tastes are pretty much Christian and the 80's (Tesla, Dokken, White Lion, etc). I have always liked the "hair metal" bands smile.gif .
So anyway, if you have a plan, I am all ears. If not, again, I understand. Thanks and have a great day! Jon

Hey Jon! Sure we can arrange this wink.gif check it out: http://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=43318

let's take it from there

Cosmin
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.