Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need Help Identifying A Lesson
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > PRACTICE ROOM
JTaylor
I have the beginning of a lesson stuck in my head, but I have no idea of the name. I want to say it is one of Gabriel's but I could be wrong. I have enclosed a clip of me playing the way I think it starts out. It starts clean then, after the part played here, is distortion.Remember, I am doing this from memory and haven't looked at this lesson in a while! biggrin.gif Any help is greatly appreciated! Jon
Click to view attachment
SpaseMoonkey
QUOTE (JTaylor @ Apr 15 2012, 05:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have the beginning of a lesson stuck in my head, but I have no idea of the name. I want to say it is one of Gabriel's but I could be wrong. I have enclosed a clip of me playing the way I think it starts out. It starts clean then, after the part played here, is distortion.Remember, I am doing this from memory and haven't looked at this lesson in a while! biggrin.gif Any help is greatly appreciated! Jon
Click to view attachment

This is a stab in the dark but is this it?

http://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Him-Style-Love-Metal/
JTaylor
QUOTE (SpaseMoonkey @ Apr 15 2012, 07:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is a stab in the dark but is this it?

http://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Him-Style-Love-Metal/

No, that's not the one. Thanks anyway and BTW, cool lesson! smile.gif
Bossie
i know Gabriels ' POP PUNK II' started with clean stuff and then distorted rythm..??Another long shot ofcours... rolleyes.gif
JTaylor
No, but thanks. biggrin.gif I'm going through every single lesson of Gabe's right now.....all 187,962 of them! laugh.gif

Found it! Modern Metal Lesson 2! biggrin.gif Wow, I see why no one recognized it! laugh.gif
Bossie
perfectly understandable when you have GMC these days.. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.