Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My Bands Debut Ep! Tell Me What You Think!
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > PRACTICE ROOM
Jollygreengiant1
Hi! My band Our Imbalance have finally completed our debut EP which we're really proud of, so we want to try and share it with as many people as possible, so i thought here would be a good place to start giving the good reception to our first single (also on the EP) 'Try To Please'.
We are a 5 piece metalcore band from liverpool UK!
Hope you guys enjoy it as much as we did writing it!

Our Imbalance EP stream

Download Link
GrindGuer
I'm totally blown away. The riffs are tight and the singer is great. Usually, growlers are not really good singers, or they have mimics which make them all sound the same in clean voice. There are some exceptions of course, the singer of Between the buried and me is one of them. Yours too. I'm totally in love with it and I'm going to listen to it once again right now ! biggrin.gif
Jollygreengiant1
QUOTE (GrindGuer @ Apr 21 2012, 08:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm totally blown away. The riffs are tight and the singer is great. Usually, growlers are not really good singers, or they have mimics which make them all sound the same in clean voice. There are some exceptions of course, the singer of Between the buried and me is one of them. Yours too. I'm totally in love with it and I'm going to listen to it once again right now ! biggrin.gif

Thanks man! if you like it, it would be really appreciated if you shared it around! And i agree the singer from between the buried and me is sensational!
Alex Feather
It's very good! I like it a lot! It's not really my type of music, but I can see how much work you guys put into it!! It sounds amazing! I wish you best of luck! ! Very very nice!
Gabriel Leopardi
Wou!! As I said in a previous thread... your band ROCKS! This EP sounds so good and your music is very professional. We will have interesting news soon from you if you continue providing this quality.

Congrats and all the best. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.