Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hey, Todd! (or Anyone Else With An 8 String)
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > INSTRUCTORS > Todd Simpson
guitarguy93
I heard from another user that you recently got an 8 string guitar. Throw me some licks/riffs? If you have Guitar Pro, it's be much appreciated if you could give me a GP file.

-Thanks much!
Todd Simpson
QUOTE (guitarguy93 @ May 1 2012, 03:15 PM) *
I heard from another user that you recently got an 8 string guitar. Throw me some licks/riffs? If you have Guitar Pro, it's be much appreciated if you could give me a GP file.

-Thanks much!

Hey smile.gif I"m working on getting used to the 8 string at this point, what a beast! I'll be working up some lessons/tutorials just for it!

Todd
guitarguy93
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ May 1 2012, 09:24 PM) *
Hey smile.gif I"m working on getting used to the 8 string at this point, what a beast! I'll be working up some lessons/tutorials just for it!

Todd

Thanks much! smile.gif
Todd Simpson
I'm going to start a new Thread with 8 String Tutorials and Scales and Such. It's gonna RAWK!

Todd
QUOTE (guitarguy93 @ May 1 2012, 03:15 PM) *

-Thanks much!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.