Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chord Picking Etude
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > REC
Dieterle
Original lesson: Chord Picking Etude by Alex Feather

Cosmin Lupu
Aloha Dieter! Your timing is generally good, although a bit shaky and there are moments such as sec 0.13 and 0.24 where you don't have the same attack on the first note, probably due to the position shifting. A bit more slower practice on this one will get you a big 10 biggrin.gif

all the best and congrats!

Cosmin
Alex Feather
You did a very good job! A few mistakes when you are switching the chords when you go to A minor and E minor
Timing was really good and I like you sound! If you will spend I little more time with this lesson it will sound perfect!
Ben Higgins
Very good take, Dieter ! Good timing and control. Only some slight imperfections with the left hand (we couldn't see your left hand so please try to include it in all videos in case we miss something) but generally a really strong performance.

I noticed that you were playing over a backing track that was even faster than the original lesson !? We should also take that into consideration so.. respect ! cool.gif
skennington
8.6!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.