Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 60 Years Of Rock Riffs - Awesome
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
ringmar
I really enjoyed this. Not all the music played is my thing but it's a nice vid nonetheless.

Dieterle
Good one yes !
Cosmin Lupu
I enjoyed it as well, but have you noticed that towards the end they featured too much brit pop/rock such as all those bands which are inevitably called 'The Somethings' - in place of Somethings, goes any sort of name such as Kinks, Lamps, Donuts, Cakes etc etc laugh.gif why is there NO METAL?
Alex Feather
Very nice! I liked it! smile.gif
ringmar
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jul 5 2012, 07:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I enjoyed it as well, but have you noticed that towards the end they featured too much brit pop/rock such as all those bands which are inevitably called 'The Somethings' - in place of Somethings, goes any sort of name such as Kinks, Lamps, Donuts, Cakes etc etc laugh.gif why is there NO METAL?

I guess he was focused on "Rock'n Roll" or "Rock" as opposed to metal. I would LOVE to see a metal version of this. Maybe when I become capable of doing so, I will make one.

Let's start a list... which songs would we want on a metal version of this? We'd need Maiden, Sabbath, Metallica, Slayer for the earlier bands... and things like Opeth, Periphery, BTBAM, LOG for the modern ones. Could be fun to do this as a collab!
Gabriel Leopardi
I enjoyed this video a lot! The best section is the rocker one! Motley Crue, GNR, Nirvana, Rage Against the Machine, STP, Ramones, Foo Fighters, RHCP... however it-s a very complete list of classic riffs.... I want to learn all that medley!! smile.gif
Bossie
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jul 5 2012, 06:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I enjoyed this video a lot! The best section is the rocker one! Motley Crue, GNR, Nirvana, Rage Against the Machine, STP, Ramones, Foo Fighters, RHCP... however it-s a very complete list of classic riffs.... I want to learn all that medley!! smile.gif

Ok if you 've learned it, you can make a quick lesson of it... laugh.gif

how did he memorise all these riffs...??
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.