Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Electro Swing
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
ItSME3
I am spending some of my weekends behind turntables or electronics as a DJ. Recently I started to get involved with the electro swing scene and totally dig it. Here is some small piece I put together for the weeding of my Bandmate (tomorow). We will do a little rap over the tune so that will be quite fun. Sounds a little bare without. Anyway if you like it have some fun at your next party

Click to view attachment
Nihilist1
QUOTE (ItSME3 @ Jul 27 2012, 02:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am spending some of my weekends behind turntables or electronics as a DJ. Recently I started to get involved with the electro swing scene and totally dig it. Here is some small piece I put together for the weeding of my Bandmate (tomorow). We will do a little rap over the tune so that will be quite fun. Sounds a little bare without. Anyway if you like it have some fun at your next party

Click to view attachment

I just looked up electro swing and I have to say that I actually kind of like it. Very jazzy! It is nice to see that the hipsters haven't caught on in the 17 years the genre has been around, hahaha.

ItSME3
QUOTE (Nihilist1 @ Jul 28 2012, 01:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just looked up electro swing and I have to say that I actually kind of like it. Very jazzy! It is nice to see that the hipsters haven't caught on in the 17 years the genre has been around, hahaha.

Yes thats a good one
Ben Higgins
Ha, it really works.. nice one wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.