Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Complaint Thread
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23
The Uncreator
Just complan about something, lets see what weird problems GMC Has smile.gif

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

I tried new strings yesterday, apparently im allergic to the coating the put on it an dmy hands swelled up to 3x there normal size, making a fist was impossible and it satyed like that for about 12 hours, i couldnt play guitar.

M High E String broke, and its a .13 gauge....

_ _ _

Lets hear em GMC!
AIB234
Why don't ex-girlfriends just leave you alone when you've made it evident that you don't want to see or talk to them?

We're certainly not a couple anymore and we're not friends either. Leave me alone. You have another guy, go talk to him.

EDIT: I suppose I should also say that I don't dislike my ex, but she's not exactly the first person I think about in the morning. Besides, she has another guy, and I don't have another girl which makes things harder for me.
Andrew Cockburn
My elbow hurts and my little finger is a little numb - the doc gave me Naproxen and I can't drink beer for a week.
Smikey2006
was playin guitar hero 2, streched, hit a light burned my hand and for some reason all my guitar stamina has disappeared, playing licks for a time is impossible now mad.gif and im discovering how bad i am at picking smile.gif
Eat-Sleep-andJam
When kris finds the time, expanding on the 101 lessons would be excellent. And we need a Shawn Lane Legato style lesson , Imo.

- John
Guitarman700
i HATE The government and paris hilton and madonna AND my alternat picking sucks:(
The Uncreator
I also hate the fact that i have to special order all my .13 gauge strings!!!
FretDancer69
I hate the fact that i cant manage to play the Sweeping Tap lick at good speed in Pavel's Metal Solo Licks lesson!!!!
blindwillie
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Jun 14 2007, 12:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My elbow hurts and my little finger is a little numb - the doc gave me Naproxen and I can't drink beer for a week.

No beer!?! OMG! That's the best complaint so far.

QUOTE (Guitarman700 @ Jun 14 2007, 02:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i HATE The government and paris hilton and madonna AND my alternat picking sucks:(

Paris Hilton, good one too.

My complaints for today:
Why do we have to work?
Why can't I have both the EMGs and a JB/Jazz combo in my guitar?
Why don't I have money to buy all the guitars and amps and stuff I want?
moles
im hungry
MickeM
The neighbours cat is always in my lawn (get our of my yard!!!). I hose it but it keeps coming back. Once it was stuck in my garage for a couple of days. The neighbours were soooooo worried since it's an indoor-cat. If it is, why the he** is it always in my yard?
It's also been locked into my other neighbours garage. Wtf
Two of my kids are at risc to develop allergy to cats (fur animals) so it shouldn't be around here at all, which I also told the neighbours about but since the cat is still running lose they don't seem to care.

Andrew, I ate Naproxen some years ago, there were no problem with alcohol. Doctors are such chicken... it's either that it it's me who have no problem mixing alcohol with drugs laugh.gif

And I will take tips on how to keep the cat away.
Ryan
QUOTE (moles @ Jun 14 2007, 02:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
im hungry

Yes me 2 sad.gif
Eat-Sleep-andJam
QUOTE (MickeM @ Jun 14 2007, 02:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The neighbours cat is always in my lawn (get our of my yard!!!). I hose it but it keeps coming back. Once it was stuck in my garage for a couple of days. The neighbours were soooooo worried since it's an indoor-cat. If it is, why the he** is it always in my yard?
It's also been locked into my other neighbours garage. Wtf
Two of my kids are at risc to develop allergy to cats (fur animals) so it shouldn't be around here at all, which I also told the neighbours about but since the cat is still running lose they don't seem to care.

Andrew, I ate Naproxen some years ago, there were no problem with alcohol. Doctors are such chicken... it's either that it it's me who have no problem mixing alcohol with drugs laugh.gif

Ha ha ha ha ha ha thats pretty funny. Well um there was a cat outside my house that kept coming back. I shot it with a pelt gun and it never came back.

- John
Andrew Cockburn
QUOTE (blindwillie @ Jun 14 2007, 03:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why do we have to work?

Aaargghh! With one insightful comment you cut to the core of my identity-defining angst ...
mattacuk
Why do girls play games all the time? that pisses me right off! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
blindwillie
QUOTE (MickeM @ Jun 14 2007, 12:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You need these: http://youtube.com/watch?v=KecktyU46yI
Play this while you set it up: Orchid
Andrew Cockburn
QUOTE (MickeM @ Jun 14 2007, 06:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Your words are wise, and I am now going to call you the DoctorGuy as well since I prefer your advice to my doctor's smile.gif Actually my wife just told me the same thing. So ...

I have a new complaint:

Due to bad advice I went without drinking beer for several days sad.gif

(Makes me sound like an alkie - I'm not really ...)
MickeM
QUOTE (blindwillie @ Jun 14 2007, 03:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You need these: http://youtube.com/watch?v=KecktyU46yI
Play this while you set it up: Orchid

ROFL laugh.gif Those guys are too funny!

With that bear trap I could even go after the neighbours

QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Jun 14 2007, 03:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Your words are wise, and I am now going to call you the DoctorGuy as well since I prefer your advice to my doctor's smile.gif Actually my wife just told me the same thing. So ...

I have a new complaint:

Due to bad advice I went without drinking beer for several days sad.gif

(Makes me sound like an alkie - I'm not really ...)

laugh.gif have a whiskey on me... rince down the pills with it even laugh.gif
MickeM
QUOTE (Eat-Sleep-andJam @ Jun 14 2007, 01:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ha ha ha ha ha ha thats pretty funny. Well um there was a cat outside my house that kept coming back. I shot it with a pelt gun and it never came back.
- John

haha I'm positive that would work... In fact, I can already see the front page on the paper - "A 37-year old father of three was arrested today after excessive cruelty to a cat in the otherwise so calm area. He shot the cat repeatedly, with a pelt gun, in from on all the kids in the playground. Appearantly he had been using Naproxen together with alcohol and went fataly insane before he went on a killing spree. Appearantly he was a member of GMC which may be terrorist cell or a form of network for exchange of ideas for terrorism acts. Police are looking into it now and have sent the swat team to find their spiritual leader, Kristofer Dahl"

...but sure Eat-Sleep-and-Jam, I am concidering it. If I had a gun loving teenager in the house I just might have got him a pelt gun for present to sort of get the job done and someone else gets the blame laugh.gif
Why don't you come and visit? wink.gif
blindwillie
@Micke: Priceless biggrin.gif
The Uncreator
Kristofer Dahl, our spiritual leader. biggrin.gif

"....We belive the GMC Terrorist cell uses weapons that are similar in appearance to a guitar, but apparently when you play a cool lick, bullets fly out of the headstock, plans of taking over the UN And making the represenatives dance like little girls has been leaked and police officials are worried."
AdamWest
Why does my school need to start up again tomorrow? Theres only tomorrow then i got the weekend! They should start again monday! mad.gif
Scott Gentzen
QUOTE (blindwillie @ Jun 14 2007, 07:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My complaints for today:
Why do we have to work?
Why can't I have both the EMGs and a JB/Jazz combo in my guitar?
Why don't I have money to buy all the guitars and amps and stuff I want?

#1 and #3 answer each other, no?
Pavel
Well - i have 6 exams to pass in these 2 months so i guess there won't be much lessons from me in this period. Also - i won't be able to buy my 7-string as soon as i expected it. So - generally - it sucks all the way!

And also i didn't even touch my guitar for the past 3 days so that sucks also! I HATE UNIVERSITY!!!
blindwillie
QUOTE (Scott Gentzen @ Jun 14 2007, 05:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
#1 and #3 answer each other, no?

Haha, yea, I realised that when I hit the submit-button but that just made it more depressing. #1 and #3 is "mutual recursive" (if that expression exists). It's sucks me in, deeper and deeper and deeper... round and round...
The Uncreator
QUOTE (Pavel @ Jun 14 2007, 11:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And also i didn't even touch my guitar for the past 3 days

Im so sorry!! sad.gif

But hey, your luca turilli lesson should keep us busy, i practice it 1 hour everyday. smile.gif
Kaneda
Complaint numero uno:

My job has started to suck. Used to like it for the cool, creative people, the nice perks, the socializing atmosphere... Ignored the fact that writing educational programs and websites is BO-ring.

And then our boss decides to secure his pension and merge with another company of total corporate gray-blue hyperboring losers, for whom creativity means running the opposite way around the lake when they're exercising (exercising = what all consultants do, because "it's what consultants do").

They've killed our coolness (by their very being), our perks, our Friday bar, our fun. In return for giving us massive time management sheets to fill out, and lots of worries about this month's return-on-investment for the company blink.gif

The upside... is to be found upstairs - right above my current workplace. A cool media company who does other stuff than multiple choice questions and drag/drop exercises, and encourages people to be creative. Time to look around (or up) for new opportunities.
Eat-Sleep-andJam
" It appears the Gmc site is really just a way to lure young children into the home of kristofer dahl by making exciting new riffs and licks. And we new something was up when we saw him dressed up like borat tongue.gif "

MickeM, your a riot. Anti freeze is also not to good for animals wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif

- John
Kaneda
"It has now come to our attention that the spiritual leader of the GMC cult may have had run ins with Stockholm police in the past, for numerous accounts of cruelty to a pentatonic minor. Says Jutta Lindström, a member of the Stockholm Association for Protection of Pentatonic Youth: 'We can all imagine what it's like to be in a state of pentatonia, and yet this man has countless helpless victims on his consciousness'.

On his GMC website, the self-proclaimed "Mad Axeman of GMC", Kristofer Dahl, admits that he's 'all about building aggressive tension' in society and that the organization's members are 'all angry as hell'.

wink.gif
JVM
QUOTE (Kaneda @ Jun 14 2007, 04:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"It has now come to our attention that the spiritual leader of the GMC cult may have had run ins with Stockholm police in the past, for numerous accounts of cruelty to a pentatonic minor. Says Jutta Lindström, a member of the Stockholm Association for Protection of Pentatonic Youth: 'We can all imagine what it's like to be in a state of pentatonia, and yet this man has countless helpless victims on his consciousness'.

On his GMC website, the self-proclaimed "Mad Axeman of GMC", Kristofer Dahl, admits that he's 'all about building aggressive tension' in society and that the organization's members are 'all angry as hell'.

wink.gif

laugh.gif
The Uncreator
"Cruelty To A Pentatonic Minor...."

Seriously, that is classic smile.gif
AIB234
That I can't even play Petrucci's warm up exercises. I have big hands but darn him and his crazy stretches.

However, hilarity are the spoofs of such mentioned videos.
Jeff
I suck at golf.
lespaulrocker
"it has come to our attention that some of the inspiration for the murders has come from a Mr. John Petrucci and his wild killing spree at 4 billion notes per second while telling other guitar noobs to kill themselves...."

Petrucci
CrashOops
While I was at work today my boss decided to back his truck into my car. Hard.

Dont you love it when a Dodge 3500 deisel with a drop hitch rams into your car?

hoods done, cross members done, bumpers done. pretty much a write off. YAY

AdamWest
QUOTE (CrashOops @ Jun 15 2007, 12:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
While I was at work today my boss decided to back his truck into my car. Hard.

Dont you love it when a Dodge 3500 deisel with a drop hitch rams into your car?

hoods done, cross members done, bumpers done. pretty much a write off. YAY

I feel sorry for you sad.gif However,I found it amazing that your unfortuate event coincidentally ties in with your forum display name biggrin.gif
The Uncreator
Irony....
CrashOops
Complaint for today:
Now I get to drive my banged up car to work to deal with the guy that hit it ( that I didnt like to begin with) alll day.
God I hate my Job
The Uncreator
Kill Him With a Kitchen Knife
Smikey2006
My complaint is that its gunna take a hell of a lot of money for me to start a music store mad.gif

But it did lessin this pain to learn that the uncreator was from beneth the mire smile.gif opeth owns haha
Guitarman700
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Jun 15 2007, 12:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Rip his spine out of his body with your bare hands and hang him with it.
Andrew Cockburn
New complaint : I have to go from Connecticut to Chicago, via California this coming week - no guitar playing for 6 days sad.gif My job sucks - its hardly fair to posterity and to the performing arts in general to do this to me ...
Pavel
Hey i have a temperature, i'm sick and can't play - awesome! sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif
Andrew Cockburn
QUOTE (Pavel @ Jun 15 2007, 04:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey i have a temperature, i'm sick and can't play - awesome! sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

And your dog bit your Jem a couple of days ago ...
Pavel
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Jun 15 2007, 11:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And your dog bit your Jem a couple of days ago ...

Well that's ok - i don't care! You can't see it unless you know where to look so it's not a serious damage! smile.gif

Yesterday i came up with totally kick ass run - really Rusty Style - and today i'm crazy cause i'm too weak to practice! Can't wait to record the next lesson - alternate picking! Heavy shred stuff hehe - and again - I CAN'T PLAY sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif
moles
im still hungry
Guitarman700
QUOTE (moles @ Jun 15 2007, 07:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
im still hungry

Me Too, i feel like having fish for dinner. Hmmmm...
CrashOops
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Jun 15 2007, 09:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh I've been thinking about it.
He ordered the replacement parts for it. hopefully should get fixed next week.
Now I just gotta drive around in my busted up car till then
Aaron
well if i were to type my entire list of complaints it would take up a page!! smile.gif so i have decided that my most bitchy complaint is the scorching heat.
AdamWest
new complaint- I dont have a shiny new les paul/strat to play with dry.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.