Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Leaving For A While
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > PRACTICE ROOM
snackajacks
Hey guys, as you may or may not have noticed, I haven't gotten the chance to check
out guitarmasterclass for a while, this is because of my new study ( Game Architecture and Design) is
really time consuming and therefore I won't be as active here anymore. Of course I will check the forums when I have time. and return
in holidays. Most of you I have on facebook.

We'll see eachother ! I really enjoyed my holiday just because of GMC, you guys are the best.

Grtz Marc
Gabriel Leopardi
Ok mate! we will really miss you! I wish you all the best with your studies and I hope to see you here more often than what you are promising! biggrin.gif
derper
That's a bummer! For me, I've certainly have had months where I don't get much GMC time due to upcoming gig schedule/wedding etc. But for me, GMC is still worth the monthly charge just to have it there when I need it. I'm not "rich", but I also understand that it's not in everyone's budget to just keep paying if they aren't using it. BUT, if you're not too financially strapped, I would encourage you to perhaps keep that GMC door open (account active) so that you have access when you can't sleep and just want to rip into a new lesson!! tongue.gif

Either way, best of luck to you!
Cosmin Lupu
Marc! Well, just don't forget about us mate smile.gif Your thread is open as any cozy house so gimme a sign when you are back to work on your skills, k?

See you around as Gabe said, more often than you are promising wink.gif
Alex Feather
QUOTE (snackajacks @ Sep 6 2012, 02:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey guys, as you may or may not have noticed, I haven't gotten the chance to check
out guitarmasterclass for a while, this is because of my new study ( Game Architecture and Design) is
really time consuming and therefore I won't be as active here anymore. Of course I will check the forums when I have time. and return
in holidays. Most of you I have on facebook.

We'll see eachother ! I really enjoyed my holiday just because of GMC, you guys are the best.

Grtz Marc

Ok man! Will miss you!!! Hope to see you again soon!
Stop anytime to say hi!!! Was fun mentoring you! smile.gif
snackajacks
Yes, Of course I will not forget about you guys, I will check in randomly at chats if I have the time. And ill let you know how I
am doing, Thanks Cosmin and Alex for the mentoring. I still have forum acces so we'll see eachother soon !
And this is my 500th post smile.gif haha .

bye guys !
Slavenko Erazer
Okay.
Stay HEAVY!
\m/
Gitarrero
We'll stay in touch via facebook biggrin.gif

I just missed that I must have posted my 3000th post yesterday or today...I challenge you to do more, Marc!

wink.gif

Christian
Ben Higgins
Marc we will miss you but I'm also really happy you're doing what you want to be doing with your life - well done ! smile.gif

When you return you will be welcomed like a mighty Norse god ! biggrin.gif
Cosmin Lupu
AND! If I remember correctly, you are in charge with the 2013 GMC Meeting, right? biggrin.gif
bleez
best of luck with the course, it sounds pretty cool. smile.gif
snackajacks
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Sep 7 2012, 04:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
AND! If I remember correctly, you are in charge with the 2013 GMC Meeting, right? biggrin.gif

That's right sir, I will focus on this on the end of every block when I have a small holiday smile.gif
Be prepared.
thefireball
Best of luck with your studies! wink.gif
Blister
QUOTE (thefireball @ Sep 7 2012, 10:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Best of luck with your studies! wink.gif

I can't believe it, I was gonna say that! smile.gif
Cosmin Lupu
Alrighty Marc! Have a blast, whatever you will do!
Sensible Jones
Take care and good luck with your studying Marc!
Stay in touch about the meeting too!
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.