Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Boss Me-25 Question
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > PRACTICE ROOM
JTaylor
Does anyone have experience running an ME-25 through their computer via the USB port? I have tried it many times with no success. Before, I have used a line from the headphone jack on the ME-25 to the "line in" on the computer. It used to work great but now, for whatever reason, I am getting latency and it is distracting to say the least. mad.gif
Sinisa Cekic
I guess you need to install its driver, did you ?
Connecting to "Line In" is the easiest way, but the worst- regarding to the sound. Try to use Asio4All -universal driver, on that way, significantly reduces the latency wink.gif
K1R
Hello!
I've been using ME-25 for a long time.
Make sure that you have the driver installed.
Which software do you use? Make sure that "In (ME-25)" is specified as an input there.
If you connect ME-25 to computer for monitoring, go to
control panel->hardware and sound->sound->"recording" tab->in(me-25)->right click->properties->"listen" tab->check "listen to this device" box
JTaylor
Thanks guys! I got it up and running. The ASIO is not working with my configuration.sad.gif However, I have it hooked up with the USB now. I do still have latency but I should be able to work with it.
Todd Simpson
It's possible that the LATENCY is in your DAW.Here is a spiff vid about setting up your DAW/RIG to have minimal latency.

QUOTE (JTaylor @ Jan 4 2013, 09:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks guys! I got it up and running. The ASIO is not working with my configuration.sad.gif However, I have it hooked up with the USB now. I do still have latency but I should be able to work with it.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.