Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tomorrow's Vchat Postponed
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > INSTRUCTORS > Gabriel Leopardi
Gabriel Leopardi
Hi guys! I wanted to let you know that I have to post pone tomorrow's Vchat to Wednesday at 7 PM (London Time) because of a Cirse's gig. We will be playing our first concert of the year at the center of Buenos Aires at "The Roxy".

Click to view attachment
mroberts70
Cangrats! That's awesome! You guys should broadcase over the net so the rest of us on the other side of the planet can watch.

You want me Rich and Slavenko to host your Vchat while you are gone? LOL! Don't worry, we'll do it up reeeel good like.... blink.gif
Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (mroberts70 @ Mar 7 2013, 01:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Cangrats! That's awesome! You guys should broadcase over the net so the rest of us on the other side of the planet can watch.

You want me Rich and Slavenko to host your Vchat while you are gone? LOL! Don't worry, we'll do it up reeeel good like.... blink.gif

Yes!! I think that you should start at 7 pm your jam today at the Vchat, and then share with me some captures. What do you think? smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.