Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Killer Rec Take: Degroot
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > PRACTICE ROOM
Kristofer Dahl
Today I would like to draw your attention towards a really cool REC take we have seen recently:

Degroot's REC submission covers the Mr. Big Style Rhythm by Fayeed Tan, check it out here.

Looking forward to more cool takes from you guys & girls!

dcz702
that was clean! great job
Cosmin Lupu
Yes indeed!

DG's take is really awesome and he seems to be performing in a pretty relaxed manner! Congratulations once again man!
zoom
Hats of to you DG really great. Very impressed by your playing and dedication mate!
I checked this rec out when you uploaded a while back as I've attempted it also but in my case it still needs alot of work.
Well done.
bleez
Mr DG is a damn good gutarist smile.gif awesome rec take dude.
Slavenko Erazer
That sounds like something de Groot plays waiting for Breakfast. cool.gif U guys should hear what a Mindblowing take did he provided to us in "Power of thy axe collab" , that was above epic!!!

http://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...st&p=640309
Blister
QUOTE (Slavenko Erazer @ May 2 2013, 06:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That sounds like something de Groot plays waiting for Breakfast. cool.gif

Agreed! So smoth & cool. Excellent job! But I'm not surprised, I'm always inspired by DG's takes. smile.gif
Darius Wave
I remember this take smile.gif Really good one! smile.gif
Bossie
great playing..and that tone is awesome!!
Headbanger
I agree...good take Degroot...very inspiring...same as your collab takes always stand out.
Dieterle
Hey , YES , Great Sound from this GUITARMAN !!!

smile.gif
PosterBoy
My biggest criticism with this is that he makes it look so easy!!!:)
gregc1
That is a great take. My man Degroot is a phenomenal player. cool.gif
VilleFIN
Yep, he is phenomenal cool.gif and like someone already said very relaxed style.
TreyDeschamp
Awesome take D! Super clean!
Timmy b
Wow!
Nice work man! You make it look way too easy!!
mroberts70
QUOTE (PosterBoy @ May 2 2013, 09:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My biggest criticism with this is that he makes it look so easy!!!:)

LOL, yes Joe makes it look there is nothing to it. Mr. Degroot is a fine guitarist indeed!
maharzan
Awesomest. Nice playing. smile.gif
DeGroot
I was totally surprised to see myself on the cover page of GMC! You guys and Mr. Dahl made my day! smile.gif Thanks a lot for the supportive words... you are a big reason why GMC is a cool place to be.

This was a tricky lesson to get down and required a good deal of patience and practice for over two weeks. This lesson rocked and it is a lot of fun to practice and play. I do encourage all to join in the REC program here... you will get results!

On a side note: My Dad once told me our Dutch last name "DeGroot" translates to "Mr. Big" wink.gif
Gabriel Leopardi
Congratulations Degroot! Your take is brilliant. Everything is perfect... timing, tone, dynamics, feeling.
Great job!
Spock
Awesome playing, great tone and I WANT THAT GUITAR!
Todd Simpson
WOW!! Really well done! Technique, tone, feel, all spot on. Nice take Degroot!!

Todd

QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ May 2 2013, 05:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Today I would like to draw your attention towards a really cool REC take we have seen recently:

Degroot's REC submission covers the Mr. Big Style Rhythm by Fayeed Tan, check it out here.

Looking forward to more cool takes from you guys & girls!

DeGroot
Thanks again for all the feedback smile.gif Really appreciate it!
Sinisa Cekic
Great one , you rocking ! smile.gif
Fran
Really awesome take there cool.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.