Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Engagement Song
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > PRACTICE ROOM
Lukasz Drazek
Hi guys!
I had something like 1 month out of practicing becouse, i damaged my left arm, but now its getting better smile.gif I have question for you guys ;d
In the future i wanna play one song for my "girl", i wanna suprize her, what song you can recommend for this situation (engagement). Skill level is no matter, i can do this for her, no matter how hard this will be! I know that is so many songs, but i wanna see your recommendations biggrin.gif.
klasaine
What music does she like?
Is there a song that gets a reaction from her every time she hears it? (a positive reaction)
What if you wrote her a song ... ?
Cosmin Lupu
Indeed man - there has to be a song that moves her a lot - that would usually do the trick in many ways, because she will know you know things about her and you also took the time to sing stuff to her.
Lukasz Drazek
She like classic rock songs, like rolling stones - miss you, or she was hot, Recently she like mr big - to be with you, and im thinking about that song. And hmm, writing song can be also good point, something speciall. I just want that she will remmember that day for a very long time biggrin.gif
Bogdan Radovic
Mr Big - To Be With You sounds like a great choice! I don't think you can make a mistake with any song that you choose as it will become special for her due to the occasion smile.gif
Cosmin Lupu
QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ May 21 2013, 10:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Mr Big - To Be With You sounds like a great choice! I don't think you can make a mistake with any song that you choose as it will become special for her due to the occasion smile.gif

I totally support Bogdan's suggestion on this one! As a side note, I used it once in my early highschool days and it hit the spot like a well shot arrow biggrin.gif
Gabriel Leopardi
Another vote for "To be with you"! If sh likes Mr Big, that's the song that you should dedicate here! You can sing it or if you don't sing, you can arrange an instrumental version.
klasaine
The Mr. Big is a great choice.
Stones - 'Wild Horses'.
Lukasz Drazek
Thx guys for your words biggrin.gif
Gitarrero
To be with you is great!

But for an engagement, I'd really write a song, this is one of the most personal gifts you can give a person.
Bossie
Or grow a beard and play..gimme al your lovinn!! tongue.gif ....succes with whatever you choose!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.