Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Scale Generator
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > PRACTICE ROOM
Britishampfan
OMG that scale generator is the best thing since they put the pocket in pita, I am designing exotic scales right now for tonights band rehearsal.

How are you guys using it?
Cosmin Lupu
I am only using it when posting here in the forum or when I post the images of the scales used in the context of the lessons I create for GMC smile.gif It is indeed a very useful tool!
Britishampfan
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jun 1 2013, 10:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am only using it when posting here in the forum or when I post the images of the scales used in the context of the lessons I create for GMC smile.gif It is indeed a very useful tool!

Yes I was pretty impressed by the tone generator, ha ha, I broke out some some new scales last night, the other guitar player was asking "what key was that in?" ha ha

Already GMC has improved my playing!
Bogdan Radovic
QUOTE (Britishampfan @ May 31 2013, 10:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
OMG that scale generator is the best thing since they put the pocket in pita, I am designing exotic scales right now for tonights band rehearsal.

How are you guys using it?

Yeah its very useful for writing down custom scales or even chords or individual phrases by just clicking on the fretboard.
I use it to visualize the scales and for quick saving/sharing ideas.
Darius Wave
Scale generator is also awesome toexplain how simple are the relations between the basic modal scales wink.gif Like Cosmin said - best for the lessons! wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.