Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello Everyone
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Introduce Yourself !
nice guitar

hello everone I am a new member called peter and finding been a member quite exciting

I am from England yorkshire and grew up in the 1970s where the music was growing in new areas bands like
wishbone ash and eric clapton was unleashing power

The Professor
Welcome aboard mate, great to have you here!
Gabriel Leopardi
Hi Peter! Nice to find your intro here! Welcome officially to the site! Feel free to post your questions here or to contact us every time you need some help.
Hajduk
Welcome to GMC smile.gif
Todd Simpson
Welcome to GMC!!! smile.gif This is an AWESOME community, you are going to love it.

Todd
QUOTE (nice guitar @ Jul 17 2013, 12:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hello everone I am a new member called peter and finding been a member quite exciting

I am from England yorkshire and grew up in the 1970s where the music was growing in new areas bands like

Taka Perry
Hey Peter,

Welcome to GMC. I'm sure you'll find the community here enthusiastic, friendly and helpful. If you've got any questions, ask away!

See you around the website.
Darius Wave
Hello Peter! Warm wellcome at GMC smile.gif
Todd Simpson
Welcome to GMC!!! smile.gif This is a killer place to be for guitarists. Very open and supportive community with a lack of the attitude and trollishness found on some sites. (looking at you sevenstring.org)
QUOTE (nice guitar @ Jul 17 2013, 12:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cosmin Lupu
Hello and welcome Peter! I am glad you decided to introduce yourself to the community! The invitation in the PM remains valid, so don't forget to write us if you need help!
Bogdan Radovic
Welcome to GMC Peter!
You grew up in a very cool music era smile.gif

See you around the forum,
Bogdan
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.