Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A New Video With My Fusion Band!
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > PRACTICE ROOM
bahadirpeker
Hi guys! We did a song called reynolds number with my fusion band. All electric guitars played by me. Thanks for watching, love the GMC!!! cool.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7M4kLJOftg
Cosmin Lupu
Hey mate! I heard some really cool lines in there! Is this tune written by you guys? What does the Reynolds Number mean? biggrin.gif Tell us all about it smile.gif
Gabriel Leopardi
Hey mate! I can notice that your productions are getting better in every aspect! Nice tune, keep on the good job! smile.gif
Storm Linnebjerg
I enjoyed that, but I think it would be even better if you had a bit more structure, but that may not be entirely your style.

My favorite fusion band gotta be Chick Corea Elektric Band with either Frank Gambale or Joe Henderson.

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Sep 4 2013, 10:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey mate! I heard some really cool lines in there! Is this tune written by you guys? What does the Reynolds Number mean? biggrin.gif Tell us all about it smile.gif

I googled it, but my... I did not get any wiser!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reynolds_number
bahadirpeker
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Sep 4 2013, 08:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey Cosmin! Yas, it is written by me. Reynolds number is a technical term related with fluid mechanics about engineering especially chemical engineering. Thank you very much for watching Cosmin!

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Sep 4 2013, 07:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey mate! I can notice that your productions are getting better in every aspect! Nice tune, keep on the good job! smile.gif

Thank you Gabriel, GMC instructors are the key for my progress!

QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Sep 4 2013, 08:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I enjoyed that, but I think it would be even better if you had a bit more structure, but that may not be entirely your style.

My favorite fusion band gotta be Chick Corea Elektric Band with either Frank Gambale or Joe Henderson.

I googled it, but my... I did not get any wiser!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reynolds_number

Thanks a lot for your comment my friend, Caelumamittendum. I especially enjoy Sarp Maden from my country for this style. Let me give you a link for him. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JO4vn4pJWa4 he also uses etnic sounds which I love! Sometimes I try to use these sounds.
Cosmin Lupu
Now, come to think of it... guess what.... I have studied AND PASSED the Fluid mechanics exam in the 4th year in college laugh.gif It seemed familiar to me, that Reynolds number laugh.gif
bahadirpeker
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Sep 5 2013, 07:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Now, come to think of it... guess what.... I have studied AND PASSED the Fluid mechanics exam in the 4th year in college laugh.gif It seemed familiar to me, that Reynolds number laugh.gif

smile.gif I passed too!!!
Cosmin Lupu
QUOTE (bahadirpeker @ Sep 5 2013, 07:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
smile.gif I passed too!!!

Are you a mechanical engineer? tongue.gif Theoretically I am one as well laugh.gif
Storm Linnebjerg
QUOTE (bahadirpeker @ Sep 5 2013, 07:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks a lot for your comment my friend, Caelumamittendum. I especially enjoy Sarp Maden from my country for this style. Let me give you a link for him. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JO4vn4pJWa4 he also uses etnic sounds which I love! Sometimes I try to use these sounds.

Listening now. Really liking his guitar and what I've heard so far. I like that he's not all about playing fast lines.
bahadirpeker
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Sep 5 2013, 08:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Are you a mechanical engineer? tongue.gif Theoretically I am one as well laugh.gif

smile.gif Cosmin I am an bioengineer but I amonly a musician and guitar teacher for 4 years! smile.gif

QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Sep 5 2013, 12:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Listening now. Really liking his guitar and what I've heard so far. I like that he's not all about playing fast lines.

Yes, he is the one who knows turkish music and fusion sound, and uses two of them at the same time. I love him too much, his style is unique. Also Erkan Oğur in my country is a unique musician.
Storm Linnebjerg
QUOTE (bahadirpeker @ Sep 5 2013, 02:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes, he is the one who knows turkish music and fusion sound, and uses two of them at the same time. I love him too much, his style is unique. Also Erkan Oğur in my country is a unique musician.

I will check Erkan out as well at some point. I like hearing all the variants to playing styles around the world. There are some real gems among them and some big differences from place to place.
bahadirpeker
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Sep 5 2013, 12:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I will check Erkan out as well at some point. I like hearing all the variants to playing styles around the world. There are some real gems among them and some big differences from place to place.

About differences, I absolutely agree with you. I also like etnic sounds from country to country
AK Rich
Groovy man! I really like the mood it sets. smile.gif
bahadirpeker
QUOTE (AK Rich @ Sep 18 2013, 03:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Groovy man! I really like the mood it sets. smile.gif

Thanks my friend! wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.