Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I'm Being Away From Tuesday Till Friday
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > PRACTICE ROOM
Cosmin Lupu
Hey guys! Just wanted to let you know that I will be away with my dad in the mountain house to pick up the orchard for 3 days. I will have access to the internet but I won't have my gear with me tho. My v-chat session will be held this Friday - October 18th at 8 PM London time
Gabriel Leopardi
Nice! The "montan house" seems like a very inspiring place. Have a great time mate! smile.gif
Cosmin Lupu
It is mate! I will have to climb trees and pick up a ton of apples tho laugh.gif
bahadirpeker
Have a great time Cosmin! smile.gif
IComeFromTheWater
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Oct 13 2013, 07:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey guys! Just wanted to let you know that I will be away with my dad in the mountain house to pick up the orchard for 3 days. I will have access to the internet but I won't have my gear with me tho. My v-chat session will be held this Friday - October 18th at 8 PM London time

Awesome! Enjoy!
Monica Gheorghevici

Back to the forest laugh.gif Sounds really cool!!!
Have a great time! smile.gif

Storm Linnebjerg
Have a nice time, Cosmin smile.gif
Taka Perry
See you soon Cosmin, have fun mate smile.gif
Cosmin Lupu
Thank you guys! It's one of the first times when I get to go alone with my dad and help him do something - guess there was a moment for that sort of thing to begin. Now, as much as I don't like it, my folks are aging and moreover, since grandpa needs someone to be home with him all the time, mom had to remain home.

The good part is that I think I could give each one of my friends here at GMC a bag of apples if you were closer, after I would've picked'em all up tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.