Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lesson Request - Raise Your Hands, Bon Jovi
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > PRACTICE ROOM
gielfeldt
Hi!

I would love to see a lesson explaining all the details in Raise your hands by Bon Jovi.

Anybody willing to make such a lesson?

Thanks!
Gabriel Leopardi
Hi mate, we are not allowed to do famous songs lessons because of copyright issues but we cover the style of bands and explain all the concepts, theory and techniques used by them to create their music. If you like Bon Jovi, I recommend you to check Bon Jovi Complete Style series:

Click to view attachment

http://www.guitarmasterclass.net/lessonseries/Bon-Jovi/
gielfeldt
Ok. Understandable.

But how 'bout just the solo then? I can see there are other famous solos/riffs in the lesson archive.

Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (gielfeldt @ Oct 29 2013, 02:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ok. Understandable.

But how 'bout just the solo then? I can see there are other famous solos/riffs in the lesson archive.

There are some because it was possible in the past but we are not able to do it, at least at the moment. We will keep you updated.
gielfeldt
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Oct 29 2013, 07:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There are some because it was possible in the past but we are not able to do it, at least at the moment. We will keep you updated.

Ok. Cool. Thanks.
Cosmin Lupu
Hey mate - why not make an ear training exercise out of figuring out this Bon Jovi tune? smile.gif Use the lesson recommended by Gabe to get more into the style and then try to sort it out by ear. You can send us recordings and we will help out with monitoring along the way wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.