Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 40 Guitar Techniques In One Solo
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > PRACTICE ROOM
Hajduk
Don't know if anyone saw this and sorry if its been posted. Sinisa 40 guitar techniques is on the Guitarworld website. Pretty cool. Posted Today smile.gif
Cosmin Lupu
Hehe! Sinisa hit it pretty big with that one, eh?
Darius Wave
Thanx for sharing! smile.gif Great to know this smile.gif It's a good way to let GMC spread a word outside to make our community bigger smile.gif
Sinisa Cekic
Although I was "'unnamed" smile.gif , this is still nice recognition for GMC, Thanks for sharing wink.gif
AK Rich
Aw it's a shame that you went unmentioned Sinisa. You, as well as GMC deserve the exposure, that is some great work man. smile.gif
Bogdan Radovic
Wow this was cool! smile.gif

Sinisa - the unnamed hero! laugh.gif
Hajduk
Pretty cool though I'm glad I saw it, I looked and I was like "hey I know that guy" smile.gif I think its still there under latest news on there website
AK Rich
QUOTE (Hajduk @ Oct 31 2013, 11:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Pretty cool though I'm glad I saw it, I looked and I was like "hey I know that guy" smile.gif I think its still there under latest news on there website

Guitar World you say? I couldn't find it. sad.gif You wouldn't happen to have a link would you?
Hajduk
Try this AK, I just copied right out of the address bar.
http://www.guitarworld.com/video-sweep-pic...niques-one-solo
Ben Higgins
This was great to see !

I'm disappointed for Sinisa that they couldn't be bothered to read the info under the video. It makes me wonder why we write video descriptions because nobody seems to look at them and find out;
1. Who we are
2. We work at GMC
3. All the videos at GMC's Youtube channel are made by different people who all work at GMC
4. No, we don't 'have tabs' - the tabs are at GMC !

tongue.gif
AK Rich
QUOTE (Hajduk @ Oct 31 2013, 11:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Try this AK, I just copied right out of the address bar.

Ah ha! Thanks Hajduk!
Gabriel Leopardi
This is awesome Sinisa!! However it's really sad to read "this unnamed guitarist". Why don't they check the description info?? Can't believe that somebody writes an article about a video without checking the description.
Darius Wave
don't worry Sins! Will make a special tribute collab for ya..."The unnamed player aka man of the 40's collab" smile.gif
Cosmin Lupu
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Nov 1 2013, 10:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This was great to see !

I'm disappointed for Sinisa that they couldn't be bothered to read the info under the video. It makes me wonder why we write video descriptions because nobody seems to look at them and find out;
1. Who we are
2. We work at GMC
3. All the videos at GMC's Youtube channel are made by different people who all work at GMC
4. No, we don't 'have tabs' - the tabs are at GMC !

tongue.gif

So true man! I always encounter the same question about tabs smile.gif Sometimes, I feel silly for always telling them to either use their ears or check out THE LINK IN THE TEXT DESCRIPTION... Is it so hard to try and read?

Congrats once again Sinisa!
Gabriel Leopardi
Sinisa, you should create a song for youtube called "The Unnamed Guitarist". It would be viral!
Ben Higgins
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Nov 1 2013, 06:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So true man! I always encounter the same question about tabs smile.gif Sometimes, I feel silly for always telling them to either use their ears or check out THE LINK IN THE TEXT DESCRIPTION... Is it so hard to try and read?

Haha yeah... if it's not immediately in front of people's eyes they start asking people 'Where can I' blah blah blah rolleyes.gif
Cosmin Lupu
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Nov 1 2013, 05:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Haha yeah... if it's not immediately in front of people's eyes they start asking people 'Where can I' blah blah blah rolleyes.gif

And... the immediate answer to 'The tabs are available alongside other materials at....' is 'Ahaaa, so all you want is to take my money!'
Gitarrero
Wow, who is this unnamed guy? We should try to hire him for GMC!!

wink.gif

Congrats Sinisa!
HungryForHeaven
The video has less than 1000 views left to 4000000 on YouTube.

That's FOUR MILLION.

blink.gif

Very impressive, Sinisa!
Todd Simpson
Just goes to show that if you make a spiff video, and it gets picked up by the right site, you can KILL on the views!! The video is KILLER and so it got picked up on a high traffic site. This is a GREAT EXAMPLE of how to cross promote. Make great vids, try to get them on places with traffic.

One example from my own experience is some of the vids I made using the pro tone bulb deluxe. They were all COLLAB vids featuring the bulb. But it could have been any bit of gear, the piece is irrelevant. The vids got picked up by the vendor who makes the pedal and put on their site right next to the vids from MISHA MANSOOR of PERIPHERY. As a result, I got a HUGE boost in views.
Click to view attachment

QUOTE (HungryForHeaven @ Jun 16 2014, 10:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's FOUR MILLION.

blink.gif

Very impressive, Sinisa!

AK Rich
QUOTE (HungryForHeaven @ Jun 16 2014, 06:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's FOUR MILLION.

blink.gif

Very impressive, Sinisa!

Lets bump it! Congrats Sinisa! Hope all is well.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.